AEES Recruitment 2018 | Atomic Energy Education Society | Teachers posts | Total Vacancies 50 | Last Date 10.08.2018 | Apply online @ www.aees.gov.in
AEES Recruitment 2018: Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES) has recently published the notification for Teachers posts. As per the AEES notification, overall 50 vacancies are allotted for this post. Candidates can apply to this post through online mode on or before the last date 10.08.2018. After that you need to send hard copy of the AEES application form to given postal address. Last date for submission of hard copy of the application is 20.08.2018. AEES recruitment apply online link and official notification is available in AEES recruitment mahaonline gov in.
Atomic Energy Education Society selects the candidates through written test and skill test. Candidates who have qualified in written test are only eligible to attend the skill test. Written test will be held at any one of the following locations only Mumbai, Hyderabad, Indore and Jamshedpur. After that selected candidates will be posted on anywhere in India. Candidate should not apply more than one post on same category. AEES syllabus PDF, recruitment application form and etc. are given in AEES employee portal.
Details of AEES Recruitment 2018 – 2019
|Organization Name||Atomic Energy Education Society|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
Vacancy Details of Atomic Energy Education Society Recruitment
|Name of the Post||No of vacancy|
|Art Education Teacher||02|
|TGT (Physical & Health Education) (Female)||04|
|Primary Teacher (Music)||06|
Eligibility Criteria for AEES Teachers Vacancies
- Senior Secondary/Higher Secondary/Bachelor degree/CTET/B.Ed./diploma in relevant disciplines from recognized university.
- However check the notification to know more details about educational qualification.
Age Limit (as on 10.08.2018)
- Candidate maximum age limit between 30 to 35 years.
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Rs.750 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen/Women candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Online – Online Application Portal of AEES
Mode of Application
- Offline – Speed Post
- Check Notification for address.
|Last date for submission of online application form||10.08.2018|
|Last date to submit hard of the application form||20.08.2018|
How to apply AEES Teachers Posts through Online
- Go to official website aees.gov.in.
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement “ADVERTISEMENT FOR RECRUITMENT OF TEACHERS Advertisement No. AEES/02/2018”.
- Click on the advertisement notification will open, read it and check eligibility.
- To apply go to -> aees.mahaonline.gov.in if you are new user you can make new registration then you can continue to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
- send it to the given address along with relevant documents.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION HERE>>|
|FREE JOB ALERT ON MOBILE||DAILYRECRUITMENT ANDROID APP>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
AEES Recruitment 2018 | Atomic Energy Education Society Job Notification | PGT, TGT & PRT | Total Vacancies 50 | Apply Online @ aees.mahaonline.gov.in – Last Date: 07.04.2018
AEES Recruitment 2018: Atomic Energy Education Society recently release a Notification of AEES Recruitment 2018 for recruiting the eligible candidates in the vacancy post of Post Graduate Teachers, Trained Graduate Teachers and Primary Teachers. As per AEES Job Notification, they will recruit 50 posts at AEES It’s a great opportunity for aspirants who looking for Teachers Vacancy. Aspirants can apply to this notification through online mode on before the last date.
Interested and Eligible candidates may refer the official notification to apply for AEES Recruitment. For other information like AEES job notification, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply AEES Job check the following details. Candidates should apply to this notification till 07th of April 2018 only.
Details of AEES Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES)
Organization Type: State Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 50
Job Location: Across India
Vacancy details of AEES Recruitment
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) (Group B Post)||08|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) (Group-B Post).||17|
|Primary Teacher (PRT)(Group – B Post)||25|
Eligibility criteria for AEES PGT/ PRT Jobs
- PGT/TGT: Candidates should completed Bachelor Degree/Master’s degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized Institute.
- PRT: Senior Secondary/Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination or Intermediate or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA and CTET qualified.
- However, check official notification for complete educational qualification.
Age Limit(as on 07.04.2018)
- Age should be maximum 40 yrs.
- However, check official notification for complete age limit and relaxation details.
- Skill Test.
- Written Examination.
- Document Verification
|General /OBC/EBC||Rs. 750/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/Women||Nil|
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply Online for AEES Recruitment 2018
- First go to official website and then Notification Page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Click Apply Online button in Home Page and then select appropriate Link.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly in the online application form and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Last date of online application||07.04.2017|