AEES Recruitment 2019 | Atomic Energy Education Society | Teachers posts | Total Vacancies Various | Download Application Form @ www.aees.gov.in
AEES Recruitment 2019: Atomic Energy Education Society has recently published the notification for PGT, TGT & PRT posts. As per the AEES notification, there are many numbers of vacancies are allotted for Teachers post. It invites offline application from qualified aspirants. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs in Maharashtra can use this AEES jobs opportunity. Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to respective schools on or before the two days from the date of written test and written test will be held on 02.04.2019.
Atomic Energy Education Society recruitment application form and notification is available in official website. AEES will select the candidates through written test and skill test. Candidates who have qualified in written test are only eligible to attend the skill test. Written test will be held at various schools of Mumbai. After that selected candidates will be posted at AEC Schools/ Junior College, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai. Application received after the due date or incomplete application will be rejected. AEES upcoming notices, syllabus PDF, recruitment application form and etc. are given in AEES employee portal.
Details of AEES Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Atomic Energy Education Society|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Salary||PGT:27500, TGT: 26250 & PRT: 21250|
|Job Location||AEC Schools/ Junior College, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai|
|Last date for submission of application||Two days before the date of written test|
|Written test date||02.04.2019|
You may visit AEES Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for AEES Teachers Vacancies
- Applicants must have possessed Degree/ PG Degree/ BE or B.Tech/ BCA/ Diploma from recognized university.
- However check the notification to know more details about educational qualification.
- PGT: age limit should be 40 years.
- TGT: age limit should be 35 years.
- PRT/ Preparatory Teacher: age limit should be 30 years.
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on written test & skill test.
Mode of Application
- Offline applications only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to respected schools on or before the two days of the written test. (Check Advt for Address)
How to apply AEES Teachers Recruitment Notification 2019
- Go to official website aees.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “Contract Teachers Recruitment 2019-20” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- send it to the given address along with relevant documents.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|