AIATSL Recruitment 2019 | Air India Air Transport Services Limited | Handyman & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 214 | Walk in Interview Date 9th, 13th & 14th Sep 2019 | Download Air India AIATSL Application Form @ www.airindia.in
AIATSL Recruitment 2019: Air India Air Transport Services Limited is going to recruit 214 candidates for various posts for ground duties at Mumbai Station on Fixed Term Contract basis for a period of three years. As per the AIATSL Mumbai Recruitment 2019 notification, these 214 vacancies are allocated for Customer Agent, Jr. Executive – Human Resource/ Administration, Assistant Human Resource/ Administration & Handyman posts. Applicants who are seeking Maharashtra govt jobs those aspirants may attend the interview at Mumbai on following dates (i.e.) 09.09.2019, 13.09.2019 & 14.09.2019.
Air India AIATSL Recruitment 2019 notification and application form is available in official website (www.airindia.in). Aspirants should have passed 10th/ SSC/ Degree/ MBA and age limit should be 28 years & 35 years. Selection will be based on screening & group discussion. Selected candidates will be placed at Air India Air Transport Services Limited, Mumbai. Contenders have to pay required fee and make the payment via DD. More details of Air India recruitment vacancy, upcoming AIATSL job notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Air India Air Transport Services Limited shortly AIATSL is one of the services of Air India. It is an Indian domestic airline under the control of Government of India. Air India has been functioning since 1946. Headquarter of Air India is located in New Delhi. Indira Gandhi International Airport acts as Main hub for Air India and Chhatrapati Sivaji Airport is Secondary hub. Formerly, it was called as Tata Airlines. Presently, there are more than twenty thousand employees are working in Air India. Generally, Air India operates airbus and boeing type aircrafts.
Details of AIATSL Mumbai Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Air India Air Transport Services Limited|
|Job Type||Central govt.|
|Job Name||Customer Agent, Jr. Executive – Human Resource/ Administration, Assistant Human Resource/ Administration & Handyman|
|Job Location||Mumbai [Maharashtra]|
|Walk in Interview date||09.09.2019, 13.09.2019 & 14.09.2019|
You may visit www.airindia.inWebsite to get more details about Mumbai AIATSL recruitment. Here you will get information of Customer Agent, Handyman & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Air India AIATSL 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the Air India notification, overall 214 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Jr. Executive – Human Resource/ Administration||08||Rs.25300|
|Assistant Human Resource/ Administration||06||Rs.20190|
Eligibility Criteria for AIATSL Customer Agent, Handyman & Other Posts
- Aspirants should have passed 10th/ SSC/ Degree/ MBA from recognized board or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Executive – Human Resource / Administration: age limit should be 35 years.
- All other posts: age limit should be 28 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on screening & group discussion.
- Rs.500 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ EXSM candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via offline (demand draft – in favour of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD.”, payable at Mumbai)
Walk in Interview details
- Qualified applicants may attend the interview at given venue and details are given below
|09.09.2019, 13.09.2019 & 14.09.2019||0900 Hrs to 1200 Hrs||Systems & Training Division, 2nd floor, GSD Complex, Near Sahar Police Station, Airport Gate No.-5, Sahar, Andheri-E,Mumbai-400099|
How to attend Air India Air Transport Services Limited 2019 Interview
- Go to official website airindia.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Various Posts in AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD at Mumbai”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Now you can attend the interview at prescribed venue.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Disclaimer: Sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently. Candidates must check official notification of Air India to get exact information. We are not responsible for any typing/ spelling mistakes.
AIATSL Recruitment 2019 | Total 499 Vacancies | Officer, Customer Agent, Junior Executive & Other Posts | Download Notification @ airindia.in
AIATSL Recruitment 2019: Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) announced the notification for Customer Agent, Ramp Services Agent, Junior Executive, Officer, Duty Officer, Duty Manager, Duty Terminal Manager, Utility Agent-cum-Ramp Driver & Handyman/Handywomen positions. Currently Air India has 499 openings at different Airports in Eastern, Southern, Northern, Western, Kochi and Kozhikode regions. Applicants who have strong desire on central government jobs can use this Air India job opportunity. Air India AIATSL has decided to conduct the walk in interview. Air India walk in interview will be held on 29.07.2019, 30.07.2019, 31.07.2019, 01.08.2019, 02.08.2019, 04.08.2019, 05.08.2019, 07.08.2019, 08.08.2019, 09.08.2019, 10.08.2019 and 11.08.2019. Eligible candidates can attend the walk in interview on prescribed date along with relevant documents and application form.
Candidates must possess SSC/ Diploma/ ITI/ Graduate from any recognized board or university. AIATSL selection may be based on their performance in Screening/Interview, Physical Endurance Test, Trade Test, Group Discussion. Air India jobs online application form and official recruitment walk-in notification is available in AIATSL careers. Air India Air Transport Services Limited will recruit the candidates on Fixed Term Contract for a period of three years. Candidate should have maximum 28 years to 55 years varies from designation. Contenders have to pay requisite fee to attend this interview. More details of AIATSL latest news 2019, AIATSL salary, Air India Jobs, upcoming notification, result, call letter, merit list and etc. are given in official website.
Description of AIATSL New Job Notification 2019:
|Board of Organization||Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL)|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Jobs|
|Designation||Duty Officer, Officer (IR/HR), Junior Executive (HR/Administration, Pax), Duty Manager, Duty Terminal Manager, Customer Agent, Ramp Service Agent, Utility Agent Cum Ramp Driver, Handyman/ Handywomen|
|Walk-ins Date||29th July, 2019 – 11thAugust, 2019|
To get more information regarding AIATSL company profile’s latest & new jobs recruitment, written test, exam, last date, etc. visit Air India AIATSL official website. Daily Recruitment helps you to gain more job data of State / Central Government Jobs.
Air India Air Transport Services Limited Various Latest Job Vacancy Details:
|Position Category||No. of. Positions||Salary (pm)|
|Duty Officer||15||Rs. 32, 200|
|Officer (IR/HR & Accounts)||03||Rs. 32,200–Rs. 41, 000|
|Junior Executive (HR/Admin, Technical & Pax)||79||RS. 25, 300|
|Duty Terminal Manager (Pax)||02||Rs. 60,000|
|Duty Manager-Terminal||04||Rs. 45,000|
|Duty Officer – Terminal||09||Rs. 32,200|
|Duty Officer||15||Rs. 32,200|
|Customer Agent||105||Rs. 15,660–Rs.18,360|
|Ramp Service Agent||31||Rs. 18,360|
|Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver||54||Rs. 15,660|
|Handyman / Handywomen||182||Rs. 13,860|
|Total: 499 Openings|
Air India AIATSL Eligibility Criteria for Various Career Job Opportunities:
The details of the AIATSL recruitment eligibility criteria regarding disciplines, prescribed educational qualification, age, application procedure & other criteria refer Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) Official Site Walk-In Interview Notification.
- Minimum SSC, Diploma or ITI, Graduate, MBA or its equivalent from a recognized university.
Maximum Age Limit:
|For Officer & Junior Executive Positions|
|For Customer Agent, Ramp Service Agent, Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver, Handyman/Handywomen & Jr. Exec (Technical) Positions|
|For Duty Officer & Duty Officer-Terminal Positions: He/ She should be 50 years old.|
|For Duty Terminal Manager, Duty Manager-Terminal Positions: He/ She should be 55 years old.|
- Screening/Personal Interview
- Trade Test
- Physical Endurance Test
- Group Discussion
- Charge of Rs. 500 will be applicable & are exempted for Ex-servicemen/SC/ST.
Fee Payment Mode:
- Demand Draft in favour of Air India Air Transport Services Ltd, payable at Mumbai.
- Offline mode.
AIATSL Walk-In Venue:
- Check official advertisement AIATSL Recruitment Walk-In Interviews’ accurate date, time & address.
Steps to Attend Air India Air Transport Services Ltd (AIATSL) Recent Walk-in Interview:
- Go to the official “http://www.airindia.in”.
- Scroll down and choose “Careers” from the footer menu list.
- Pick “Recruitment Notifications” from the Career dropdown.
- Open all the notification of “Various posts in Air India Air Transport Services Ltd (AIATSL) at Various Stations” to download.
- Once get clarified with their notification entire data.
- Make a print of the downloaded application form.
- Fill-up all the necessary fields and bring them along with you on the AIATSL walk-in interview date.
AIATSL Recruitment 2019 | Assistant, Jr.Executive & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 248 | Walk in Date 24.06.2019 to 06.07.2019 | Download Notification @ www.airindia.in
AIATSL Recruitment 2019: AIATSL has recently released an announcement for the recruitment of Customer Agent, Duty Manager, Duty Officer, Junior Executive, Assistant, Data Analyst, Handyman and Officer Posts. Totally 248 vacancies are allotted in these posts. It invites qualified candidates to participate in the walk-in interview. People who are seeking for jobs in Central Government can use this opportunity. The walk-in interview will be held from the date 24.06.2019 to 06.07.2019. AIATSL recruitment 2019 application format and official notification is available in the official website of AIATSL.
Aspirants must have possessed Diploma/ Graduate/ MBA from the recognized university. Experienced candidates only required for this AIATSL recruitment 2019 mumbai. Applicants must have attained the prescribed age limit for this latest Air India air transport services limited recruitment 2019. It conducts walk-in interview for filtering the candidates. The chosen candidates will be posted in Mumbai (Maharashtra) & Delhi.
Details of AIATSL Recruitment 2019
The complete details of latest AIATSL notification 2019 are described in the table as follows,
|Organization Name||Air India Air Transport Services Limited|
|Job Type||Central Government|
|Job Name||Customer Agent, Duty Manager, Duty Officer, Junior Executive, Assistant, Data Analyst, Handyman and Officer|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||248|
|Job Location||Maharashtra & Delhi|
|Walk in Date||24.06.2019 to 06.07.2019|
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility can only appear in the walk-in interview for the latest vacancies in AIATSL 2019. To get more job notifications like State government jobs, Central government jobs, Delhi jobs, Maharashtra jobs and etc., please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in
Post Wise Vacancy Details for AIATSL Notification 2019
AIATSL is going to hire candidates for various posts in this latest recruitment in Mumbai. The post wise vacancy with salary details are described in the table below,
|Customer Agent||Check Advt/.||111|
Eligibility Criteria for AIATSL Assistant, Jr.Executive & Other Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidate must have completed Diploma/ Graduate/ MBA from the recognized university.
- Preference will be given to experienced candidates.
- They must possess knowledge in computer field for this recruitment.
- Check advertisement for age limit required for this job openings in AIATSL Delhi.
- The selection will be based on candidate’s performance at the time of walk in interview.
- All candidates must pay the application fees of Rs.500/- for this recruitment.
Mode of Payment
- Applicants can pay the fees via offline (Demand Draft-Air India Air Transport Services Limited).
Walk in Details
|Name of the Post||Date & Time||Venue|
|Customer Agent, Duty Manager, Duty Officer, Junior Executive, Assistant, Data Analyst & Handyman Posts||24.06.2019 to 28.06.2019 (9.00 a.m to 12.00 p.m)||Systems & Training Division 2nd floor, GSD Complex, Near Sahar Police Station, Airport Gate No.-5, Sahar, Andheri-E, Mumbai-400099.|
|Officer & Junior Executive Posts||06.07.2019 (9.00 a.m to 12.00 p.m)||Air India Air Transport Services Ltd, 2nd floor, GSD Complex, Next to ATC Building, Terminal-2, IGI Airport, New Delhi 110037.|
How to attend walk in for AIATSL Jobs 2019
- Go to official website airindia.in
- Find the “Careers” link and click on it.
- Search the notification for this recruitment and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Download the application form given in the notification and fill it with prescribed details correctly.
- Take the filled in application with the required certificates and documents to appear in the walk in interview.
|AIATSL OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORMAT||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Eligible applicants can attend the upcoming AIATSL walk in interview on correct date and time. Please refer the official website for syllabus, admit card, further updates, changes and new vacancies in AIATSL 2019.