AICTE India Recruitment 2018 | The All India Council for Technical Education – Job Notification for Group A, B & C Posts | Total Vacancies 44 | Last Date: 25.01.2018
AICTE India Recruitment 2018: The All India Council for Technical Education shortly called as AICTE has released a Job notification for recruiting the eligible candidates in the vacancy post of Assistant Director, UDC, Private Secretary & Other Vacancies. As Per Job Notification, It will recruit for 44 vacancies. Candidates who satisfy the essential requirements for the AICTE Various Jobs. So those, must submit the receipt of Hard copy of Application form on before the last date 25.01.2018.
In this post, we provide the AICTE India Job notification related information such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply and more. Candidates can get more information about AICTE India Jobs of 2017 from the official link.
Details of AICTE India Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: The All India Council for Technical Education
Employment Category: Central Govt. Jobs
Total Vacancies: 44
Job Location: Across India
Vacancy Details of AICTE India Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Adviser-II||01||PB-4, Rs.37400-67000 + GP Rs.8900|
|Director||03||PB-4, Rs.37400-67000 + GP Rs.8700|
|Assistant Director||13||PB-3, Rs.15,600-39,100 + GP Rs. 6600|
|Chief Administrative Officer||01||PB-3, Rs.15,600-39,100 + GP Rs. 6600|
|Asstt. Legal Advisor||
|PB-3, Rs.15,600-39,100 + GP Rs. 6600|
|Legal Officer||01||PB-2, Rs.9300-34800 + GP Rs. 4600|
|Private Secretary||03||PB-2, Rs.9300-34800 + GP Rs. 4600|
|Personal Assistant||04||PB-2, Rs.9300-34800 + GP Rs. 4200|
|Assistant||01||PB-2, Rs.9300-34800 + GP Rs. 4200|
|Office Superintendent- cum-Accountant/ Accountant||09||PB-2, Rs.9300-34800 + GP Rs. 4200|
|Upper Division Clerk||07||PB-I, Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs.2400|
Eligibility criteria for AICTE Jobs 2018
- Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/Board.
- Must have Knowledge in Computer applications
- However, check official notification for post wise educational Qualification/Experience.
- Candidates age limit should not exceed 56 years as on 25.01.2018
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Test
Mode of Application
The hard copy of filled application should be send to the below mentioned address.
Advisor(Admn.), All India Council for Technical Education, Nelson Mandela Marg, New Delhi-110 070
How to apply for AICTE India Recruitment
- Go to official website of AICTE (i.e) aicte-india.org
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use and send the application to the given address.
- Before send the application, attach necessary documents.
- Particularly check official notification for the necessary documents to be attached.
|Last date for receipt of the hard copy of the Application||25.01.2018|