AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2019 | 121 Vacancies | Senior Residents (Non – Academic) Posts | Last Date Within 25.08.2019 | Download Application Form @ aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2019: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar recently published an announcement regarding various departments. Central Government of India offers 121 job opportunities for the post of Senior Residents (Non–Academic) from the Indian Citizens as per the Govt. of India’s Residency Scheme. Candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply through online mode only. You can download the online registration application form on AIIMS Institute Bhubaneswar official website https://aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in from 26.07.2019. People are instructed or advised to apply online on or before the last date i.e., 25.08.2019.
Candidates must possess post graduate medical degree in their respective disciplines. They may shortlist using Written Examination based on applicant strength. The merit list (selected and waiting list) shall be prepared on the basis of combined marks of written test and personal interview or only Personal Interview. It is mandatory to send the duly filled and signed hardcopy of the submitted online application form along with self-attested photocopies of their proof of date of birth, eligibility qualification mark sheets, degrees, Category Certificates, paper publications, paper presentation, Project sanctioned letter and other relevant testimonials by speed post.
Job Description about AIIMS Bhubaneswar Latest Notification 2019:
|Board of Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Job Category||Central Government of India|
|Designation||Senior Residents (Non – Academic)|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 67,700 + NPA|
|Work Location||Any place in Institute Bhubaneswar, Odisha|
|AIIMS Online Application Status||Available on 26.07.2019|
|AIIMS Online Application Closure Date||25.08.2019|
|Last Date for Hard Copy of Online Application||Within next 15 days of last date of receipt of online application|
Selected Candidate will be expected to stay in Institute Campus if offered residential accommodation. For more information regarding government jobs and private sector job keep watching our daily recruitment site regularly. Here you can download AIIMS Bhubaneswar current job application form and recent vacancy notification without any risk.
AIIMS Current Post of Senior Resident Job Vacancies in Detail:
|Categories||No. of. Positions|
|Totally, 121 Job Openings|
Senior Resident Jobs Eligibility Criteria in AIIMS Bhubaneswar Career:
For the detailed Advertisement, latest guidelines, qualification/ Reservation/ Selection Procedure/ Emolument/ date of Interview and other latest details etc. all applicants are requested to visit AIIMS Institute Official Notification on their website (www.aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in). All subsequent Corrigendum/Addendum etc. will be uploaded in Institute website regularly.
- MD/ MS/ MDS/ DM/ M.Ch/ DNB in their respective disciplines recognized by MCI/ Institute of National Importance.
- Upper age limit will be 40 years as on the last date of submission of online application for Senior Resident post.
- For those applying after completing DM/ M.Ch courses, the upper age limit as on last date of receipt of application will be 35 years as on the last date of submission of on-line application.
- Check advertisement for relaxation and reservation.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Charge of Rs. 1000 (Rupees One Thousands Only) will be applicable for General/ EWS/ OBC.
- Charge of Rs. 500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only) will be applicable for SC/ ST.
- No application fee for the candidates under PWBD category.
Fee Payment Mode:
- Online mode to AIIMS, Bhubaneswar through NEFT and a soft copy of e-receipt to be uploaded along with online application [Refer Official for NEFT Bank Details].
- Online Mode using https://aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in before the last day.
- Offline Mode via speed post within next 15 days of the last date of the receipt of Online Application.
The Dean, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar, Administrative Block, 1st Floor, Sijua, Post: Dumuduma, Bhubaneswar (Odisha)–751 019, Website: www.aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in; E-mail: email@example.com
Steps to Apply Online Registration of All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar:
- Go to the official website “https://aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in”.
- Click on “Recruitment” from the home page.
- Choose “Rolling Advertisement for Recruitment to the Post of Senior Residents (Non – Academic) & PDF Courses – 2019” on the Recruitment Notice
- Read the notification thoroughly without fail.
- Go back to Recruitment Notice page and click “Online Apply” to make a registration.
- Apply through AIIMS web portal before the last date and make a payment via NEFT.
- Download both the online registration application form and payment receipt and make a print.
- Send those print copies along with the necessary documents and post them to the hosted address.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
|Disclaimer: Aspirants are advised to check & confirm all the above said information with the concern official site notification. We are not responsible for any mismatches (spell/number error).|