Air India Recruitment 2020 | Chief Executive Officer Posts | Total Vacancies Various | Last Date 08.09.2020 | Air India Limited Recruitment Notification @ www.airindia.in
Air India Recruitment 2020: Air India Limited is going to fill up various vacancies in its subsidiaries i.e. Hotel Corporation of India Limited (HCIL), Alliance Air Aviation Limited (AAAL), AI Airport Services Limited (AIASL), Air India Express Limited (AIXL) & AI Engineering Services Limited (AIESL). It invites offline mode application from experienced candidates. According to the Air India Notification, candidates will be recruited for Chief Executive Officer (CEO) posts. Aspirants who are looking for central govt jobs in Delhi and fulfilling the eligibility criteria as specified should send their application through proper channel to given address on or before 08.09.2020.
Air India selection will be based on personal interview and selected candidates will be appointed at HCIL Delhi, AAAL Delhi, AIASL Delhi, AIXL Kochi [Kerala] & AIESL Delhi. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Air India Recruitment notification & Air India Limited recruitment application form is available @ Air India careers. More details of AIASL vacancy, upcoming AIESL Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Air India is an Indian domestic airline under the control of Government of India. It has been functioning since 1946. Headquarter of Air India is located in New Delhi. Indira Gandhi International Airport acts as Main hub for Air India and Chhatrapati Sivaji Airport is Secondary hub. Formerly, it was called as TATA Airlines. Presently, there are more than twenty thousand employees are working in Air India. Generally, Air India operates airbus and Boeing type aircrafts.
Details of Air India CEO Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Air India Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Chief Executive Officer|
|Salary||Rs.2 Lakh or Rs.2.6 Lakh per month|
|Job Location||HCIL Delhi, AAAL Delhi, AIASL Delhi, AIXL Kochi & AIESL Delhi|
|Last Date for Submission of application||08.09.2020|
Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates about state govt jobs, central govt jobs, court jobs, engineering jobs, defence jobs, private jobs and etc. Here you will get information of CEO Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply.
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Chief Executive Officer Vacancy
- Candidate should possess MBA or equivalent/ Post Graduate Degree/Diploma/ Engineering/ CA/ CMA from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should not exceed 57 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Air India selection will be based on personal interview
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Address: General Manager (Personnel), Air India Limited, Airlines House, 113, Gurudwara Rakabganj Road, New Delhi-110001
How to apply Air India Limited Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website airindia.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement for CEO Posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up Air India Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from Air India Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||NOTICE 1 | NOTICE 2 | NOTICE 3 | NOTICE 4 | NOTICE 5|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|