Air India Recruitment 2018 | Cabin Crew | Total Vacancies 295 | Last Date 02.05.2018 | Apply online @ airindia.in
Air India Recruitment 2018: Air India Ltd recently announced the notification to fill up 295 vacancies for the post of Cabin Crew (Experience and trainee) in Northern Region, Delhi. Candidates who are ready to work in Northern Region can apply to this job and also get a great future in Air India. Candidates apply to this job only online mode on or before the last date 2nd May 2018.
Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates (male & female). This recruitment is based on Contractual engagement for the period of five years. More information about recruitment is clearly given in the official notification, if you have any doubts about this recruitment you may refer the official notification. Here you will get other information like educational qualification, age limit, selection process etc.
Air India is an Indian domestic airline under the control of Government of India. It has been functioning since 1946. Headquarter of Air India is located in New Delhi. Indira Gandhi International Airport acts as Main hub for Air India and Chhatrapati Sivaji Airport is Secondary hub. Formerly, it was called as Tata Airlines. Presently, there are more than twenty thousand employees are working in Air India. Generally, Air India operates airbus and boeing type aircrafts.
Details of Air India Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Air India Ltd
Job Type: Central Govt.
Job Name: Cabin Crew (Male & Female)
Total Vacancy: 295
Job Location: Northern Region, Delhi
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Recruitment 2018
- Must have completed 10+2/degree/diploma in relevant disciplines from recognized board or university.
- However check the official notification for detailed education qualification.
- For Experience Cabin Crew Age should be 18 years to 35 years.
- For Trainee Cabin crew Age should be 18 years to 27 years.
- However check the notification for Age Limit and Category wise relaxation.
|For Experienced Cabin Crew||Preliminary Medical Examination|
For Trainee cabin Crew
|Preliminary Medical Examination|
|Personality Assessment Round(PAR)|
- Rs 1000/- For All Category Except SC/ST Candidates
Mode of Payment
- Offline – Demand Draft (In favour of Air India Limited Payable at Delhi).
How to Apply for Air India Recruitment 2018
- Go to official website www.airindia.in.
- Then click careers, it will redirect to next page.
- Find the recruitment notification and download the advertisement.
- Then you will get a notification in pdf format, read it and also check your eligibility.
- Then back to careers page, find click here to apply online and apply for the recruitment.
- As per your eligibility, you could apply for the post of experience cabin crew or Trainee cabin crew.
- Then enter your details correctly and upload your photo & signature then click a preview button, your filled online application form will be appeared.
- Then click submit button and take the copy of application form for your future use.
|Starting date for submission of online application form||12.04.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application form||02.05.2018|
Air India Recruitment 2018 | Air India Ltd Job Notification for Experienced Cabin Crew | Total Vacancies 500 | Last Date: 12.03.2018 | Download application form @ www.airindia.in
Air India Recruitment 2018: Air India Limited has recently announced a notification for Air India Recruitment on the official website. The advertisement released for recruiting the eligible candidates in the vacancy position of Experienced Cabin Crew. As per Job Notification, it consist 500 vacancies for Northern and Western Region. Job Seekers those who are eagerly waiting for Jobs at Air India they may utilize this brilliant opportunity. Interested and Eligible candidates may visit the official notification to apply through Online on or before the last date 12.03.2018
Aspirants must ensure that whether he/she is fulfilling every eligibility norms as mentioned in official notification or not. In this post, we provide the Air India job notification related information such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply Air India Job and more. Candidates can get more information Air India Recruitment 2018 from the official link.
Details of Air India Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Air India Limited
Organization Type: Central Government job
Name of the Post: Cabin Crew
Total no. of Vacancies: 500
Job Location: Delhi
Vacancy details of Air India Recruitment
|Northern Region, Delhi||450|
|Western Region, Mumbai||50|
Eligibility criteria for Cabin Crew Posts
- 10+2 from a Government recognized Board/ University
- Age should be minimum 18 years maximum 35 years as on 12.03.2018.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Medical Test
- Written Test
Mode of Payment
- Offline – Demand Draft
DD should draw in favor of “Air India Limited” Payable at Delhi/Mumbai.
Mode of Application
How to apply online for Air India Recruitment
- Go to official website and then career page.
- Find the advertisement for said posts.
- Download official notification in PDF and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee offline on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Starting date for submission of online application||20.02.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||12.03.2018|