Air India Recruitment 2020-21 | SFI, Company Secretary & Other posts | 24 Vacancies | Last Date: 15.01.2021 | Download Application Form @ airindia.in
Air India Recruitment 2020-21: Alliance Air Aviation Limited (AAAL) invites applications/ candidates from Offline mode and Walk-in Interview basis. Air India has recently announced notification for AAAL recruitment for the posts of Designated Examiner (DE), TRI, Head of Engineering, Sr. Supervisor/ Supervisor (IT), Manager, AGM (Network planning & Scheduling/ SMS/ QMS) & Other posts. It is going to filling up of 24 posts for Delhi, Hyderabad & Kolkata location. The last date for the submission of offline application is 15.01.2021 and the last date for attending walk-in interview is Jan 5th , 6th,21st 2021. Candidate who seeks for central govt jobs can use this chance.
Candidates may download the application form on the official website to fill the details correctly and send the application by post/ speed post/ courier. The address in an envelope that must be superscripted with “post applied for”. The appointment for the selected candidate will be Fixed Term Employment Agreement, it will be extendable based on their satisfactory performance. Alliance Air Aviation Limited invites the candidates from Indian Nationals with minimum qualification such as 10th, 12th is also eligible for the above-mentioned posts. More details of Air India AAAL vacancy, upcoming AAAL Job notices, merit upcoming notification etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Details of Air India Recruitment 2020-21
|Organization Name||Alliance Air Aviation Limited (AAAL)|
|Job Name||Designated Examiner (DE), TRI, Head of Engineering, Supervisor, Manager & Other posts|
|Job Location||Delhi, Hyderabad & Kolkata|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||15.01.2021|
|Walk-In Interview Date||05.01.2021, 06.01.2021 & 21.01.2021|
Before applying the post, candidates are advised to visit the official website “www.airindia.in” to get the details of Alliance Air Aviation Limited (AAAL) recruitment 2021. Here you will get the details for various posts include educational qualification, age limit, selection process, age limit, application fees, salary details, apply mode, walk-in interview and how to apply process. Keep in contact with dailyrecruitment.in to get more latest updates.
Vacancy Details of Air India Recruitment
|Name of the post||No. of Vacancies|
|Designated Examiner (DE)||Based on company requirements|
|Synthetic Flight Instructor (SFI)|
|Chief Ground Instructor (CGI)||01|
|Head of Engineering||01|
|Head of Revenue Management||01|
|Dy. GM (PPC)||01|
|AGM (Network planning & Scheduling/ SMS/ QMS)||03|
|Sr. Manager/ Manager – Trade sales||03|
|Dy. Manager (Finance)||01|
|Sr. Supervisor/ Supervisor (IT)||12|
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Kolkata & Other State Vacancies
- Applicant must have completed 10th/ 12th/ Diploma/ Postgraduate/ B.E/ B.Tech in a relevant field from a recognized university.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2021)
- For Designated Examiner (DE)/ TRI – Maximum 63 years.
- For SFI – Maximum 70 years.
- For CGI- Maximum 50 years.
- Check the notification for others maximum age limit.
- DD for an amount of 1,500 should be drawn in favour of Alliance Air Aviation Limited, Payable at New Delhi except for Sr. Supervisor & Supervisor.
- DD amount of Sr. Supervisor & Supervisor is Rs. 1000.
|Name of the post||Salary|
|Designated Examiner (DE)||Rs. 8,33,000|
|SFI||As per industry standard|
|Chief Ground Instructor (CGI)/ Dy. GM (PPC)||Rs. 1,20,000|
|Head of Engineering/ Head of Revenue Management||Rs. 1,50,000|
|AGM (Network planning & Scheduling/ SMS/ QMS)||Rs. 80,000|
|Sr. Manager Trade sales||Rs.65,000|
|Manager – Trade sales||Rs. 42,000|
|Company Secretary||Rs. 52,000|
|Dy. Manager (Finance)||Rs. 40,000|
|Sr. Supervisor||Rs. 27,755|
|Supervisor (IT)||Rs. 23,871|
- The last date to submit the Offline application is 15.01.2021 in the following address: Alliance Air Department Alliance Bhawan, Domestic Terminal -1, I.G.I Airport, New Delhi – 110037.
- For some posts, the apply mode should be walk-in Interview.
- Walk-in Interview for the posts is Designated Examiner (DE), TRI, Synthetic Flight Instructor (SFI) & Chief Ground Instructor (CGI).
- Date: 05.01.2021, 06.01.2021 & 21.01.2021.
- Time: 9.30 hrs to 12.30 hrs.
- Venue: Alliance Air Department Alliance Bhawan, Domestic Terminal -1, I.G.I Airport, New Delhi – 110037, Tel. No – 25675793.
Steps to apply Air India Recruitment Job
- Go to the official website “airindia.in”
- In the homepage, click Careers to find the notification of Alliance Air Recruitment for Various posts.
- Read the notification carefully and check the eligibility.
- Apply only through offline mode, download the application form and fill the details correctly.
- Send the application form to the corresponding address on or before the last date.
- Candidate may attend walk-in interview for some post, the dates for attending walk-in interview is given above.
- The notification link is given below for any reference.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|