Air India Recruitment 2018 | Medical Doctor Posts | Total 08 Job Vacancies | Download Application Form @ Air India Careers Page | Last Date 26th Dec 2018
Air India Recruitment 2018: Air India Limited has issued new job advertisement for the recruitment of Medical Doctor Position in AIR INDIA Offices at Mumbai. As per Air India limited job notification, there are 08 vacancies are allotted for medical doctor/ officer post. Candidates who are eligible and ready to work in Mumbai (Maharashtra) air india western region offices can apply offline application on or before the last date of 26.12.2018. Candidates send your typed and signed prescribed application form along with required documents to Air India Limited: Western Region, Mumbai via proper channel. Download the official notification and prescribed application form at Air India Limited careers page.
This engagement is based on fixed term Contract basis, for Clinic & Pre/ Post-Flight Medical Examination (PFME) in AIR INDIA Offices (Mumbai) and this contract initially will be for period of three years. Applicants should have completed degree in MBBS from Indian University recognized by the Medical Council of India and should not be more than 62 years of age. The selection will be made on personal interview to be conducted at Mumbai. Deposit the prescribed application fee through Demand Draft and candidates belongs to SC/ ST and Ex-servicemen are exempted from payment of fee. Applications received late/ incomplete/ unsigned/ mutilated or without any of the supporting documents shall be rejected. For more information about Air India Limited Recruitment 2018, candidates may check the official website @ www.airindia.in.
Air India is an Indian domestic airline under the control of Government of India. It has been functioning since 1946. Headquarter of Air India is located in New Delhi. Indira Gandhi International Airport acts as Main hub for Air India and Chhatrapati Sivaji Airport is Secondary hub. Formerly, it was called as TATA Airlines. Presently, there are more than twenty thousand employees are working in Air India. Generally, Air India operates airbus and boeing type aircrafts.
Details of Air India Limited Recruitment Job Vacancy Notification 2018-2019:
|Organization Name||Air India Limited|
|Employment Category||Central Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Medical Doctor|
|No. of Vacancies||08|
|Advertisement No||MED DOCTOR|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to download official notification and Bio Date form/ application form below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Medical Doctor Job Vacancies in Mumbai (Maharashtra) 2018:
- MBBS Degree/ equivalent from Indian University recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 01.11.2018)
- Maximum age limit is 62 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
- Personal Interview.
- Pre-employment Medical Examination.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode.
Postal Address is,
Manager-Personnel, Air India Limited: Western Region, Recruitment Section, Ground Floor, Technical (THQ) Bldg., Old Airport, Kalina, Santa Cruz East, Mumbai 400029.
- For SC / ST and Ex-Servicemen candidates -> Nil.
- For other candidates -> Rs. 1000/-
Mode of Payment
- Offline Mode – By Demand Draft (DD) in favour of “Air India Limited”, payable at Mumbai.
|Starting Date for Submission of Offline Application Form||28.11.2018|
|Closing Date for Submission of Offline Application Form||26.12.2018|
How to Apply for Air India Limited Mumbai Medical Doctor Recruitment 2018:
- Go to Air India official website -> www.airindia.in.
- Click on option -> Careers in the home page.
- Find the correct notification link for air india medical doctor/ officer job vacancy 2018 “Recruitment for Medical Officer at Mumbai” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of prescribed applicaiton form and attach necessary documents.
- Finally, send your application through offline mode till the last date.
|APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Air India Recruitment 2018 | Airline Allied Services Limited | Assistant Supervisor (Security) posts | Total Vacancies 24 | Walk in Interview Date: 11th & 18th Aug 2018 | Apply online @ www.airindia.in
Air India Recruitment 2018: Airline Allied Services Limited has decided to conduct walk in interview to fill up 24 vacancies for following post Assistant Supervisor (Security). Air India recruitment 2018 notification and application form is available in Air India Careers. Interested candidates can attend the walk in interview on 11.08.2018 & 18.08.2018 at Ahmedabad & Nasik.
Candidates must bring filled Air India 2018 application form along with documents to attend the walk in selection. Air India recruitment process is based on written test and selected candidates will appoint on fixed term contract for 3 years. After that selected candidates will engage on any one of the following station Gujarat & Maharashtra. Candidates must able to speak Hindi, English & conversant with local Language. More Air India Jobs, vacancy details 2018 and Air India recruitment for various posts are given in Air India careers.
Details of Air India Recruitment 2018-19
|Organization Name||Airline Allied Services Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Assistant Supervisor (Security)|
|Job Location||Gujarat & Maharashtra|
Vacancy Details of Air India AIL Recruitment
|Name of the Post||Category||No of vacancy|
|Assistant Supervisor (Security)||Male||16|
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Assistant Supervisor (Security) Vacancies
- Graduate in any disciplines from recognized university.
- Candidates must have BCAS Basic AVSEC certificate/NCC ‘B’ certificate/BCAS certified XBIS Screener.
- However check the notification to know more details about educational qualification.
Age Limit (as on 01.08.2018)
- Candidate maximum age should be 30 years.
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Written Test
- Rs.1000 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ST.
Mode of Payment
- Online – Demand Draft ( favour of “AIRLINE ALLIED SERVICES LIMITED” PAYABLE AT New delhi)
Walk in Details
|Walk in Interview Place||Date & Time||Venue|
|Ahmedabad||Date – 11.08.2018
Registration Time – 12 to 2.30 pm
Written Test – 11th & 12th Aug 2018
|AG high School and G&D Parik Higher Secondary School, Commerce Six Road, Navrangapura, Ahmedabad – 380009|
|Nasik||Date – 18.08.2018
Registration Time – 10.30 to 1 pm
Written Test – 18th & 19th Aug 2018
|Institute of Engineering Education & Research, Dongre Vastigraha Ground, Canada Corner, Nashik – 422002|
How to attend Walk in Selection for Air India Assistant Supervisor (Security) Post
- Go to official website airindia.in.
- Click “Careers” find the advertisement “Alliance Air Recruitment for Assistant Supervisor (Security)”.
- To get the notification click “Click Here to see the Assistant Supervisor (Security) advertisement open in Alliance Air” notification will open.
- Read it and check eligibility then download the application form from notification.
- Fill up the form correctly and then attend the walk in interview along with necessary documents and application form.