Air India Recruitment 2018 | Airline Allied Services Limited | Assistant Supervisor (Security) posts | Total Vacancies 24 | Walk in Interview Date: 11th & 18th Aug 2018 | Apply online @ www.airindia.in
Air India Recruitment 2018: Airline Allied Services Limited has decided to conduct walk in interview to fill up 24 vacancies for following post Assistant Supervisor (Security). Air India recruitment 2018 notification and application form is available in Air India Careers. Interested candidates can attend the walk in interview on 11.08.2018 & 18.08.2018 at Ahmedabad & Nasik.
Candidates must bring filled Air India 2018 application form along with documents to attend the walk in selection. Air India recruitment process is based on written test and selected candidates will appoint on fixed term contract for 3 years. After that selected candidates will engage on any one of the following station Gujarat & Maharashtra. Candidates must able to speak Hindi, English & conversant with local Language. More Air India Jobs, vacancy details 2018 and Air India recruitment for various posts are given in Air India careers.
Air India is an Indian domestic airline under the control of Government of India. It has been functioning since 1946. Headquarter of Air India is located in New Delhi. Indira Gandhi International Airport acts as Main hub for Air India and Chhatrapati Sivaji Airport is Secondary hub. Formerly, it was called as TATA Airlines. Presently, there are more than twenty thousand employees are working in Air India. Generally, Air India operates airbus and boeing type aircrafts.
Details of Air India Recruitment 2018-19
|Organization Name||Airline Allied Services Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Assistant Supervisor (Security)|
|Job Location||Gujarat & Maharashtra|
Vacancy Details of Air India AIL Recruitment
|Name of the Post||Category||No of vacancy|
|Assistant Supervisor (Security)||Male||16|
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Assistant Supervisor (Security) Vacancies
- Graduate in any disciplines from recognized university.
- Candidates must have BCAS Basic AVSEC certificate/NCC ‘B’ certificate/BCAS certified XBIS Screener.
- However check the notification to know more details about educational qualification.
Age Limit (as on 01.08.2018)
- Candidate maximum age should be 30 years.
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Written Test
- Rs.1000 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ST.
Mode of Payment
- Online – Demand Draft ( favour of “AIRLINE ALLIED SERVICES LIMITED” PAYABLE AT New delhi)
Walk in Details
|Walk in Interview Place||Date & Time||Venue|
|Ahmedabad||Date – 11.08.2018
Registration Time – 12 to 2.30 pm
Written Test – 11th & 12th Aug 2018
|AG high School and G&D Parik Higher Secondary School, Commerce Six Road, Navrangapura, Ahmedabad – 380009|
|Nasik||Date – 18.08.2018
Registration Time – 10.30 to 1 pm
Written Test – 18th & 19th Aug 2018
|Institute of Engineering Education & Research, Dongre Vastigraha Ground, Canada Corner, Nashik – 422002|
How to attend Walk in Selection for Air India Assistant Supervisor (Security) Post
- Go to official website airindia.in.
- Click “Careers” find the advertisement “Alliance Air Recruitment for Assistant Supervisor (Security)”.
- To get the notification click “Click Here to see the Assistant Supervisor (Security) advertisement open in Alliance Air” notification will open.
- Read it and check eligibility then download the application form from notification.
- Fill up the form correctly and then attend the walk in interview along with necessary documents and application form.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|FREE JOB ALERT ON MOBILE||DAILYRECRUITMENT ANDROID APP>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Air India Recruitment 2018 | Cabin Crew | Total Vacancies 295 | Last Date 02.05.2018 | Apply online @ airindia.in
Air India Recruitment 2018: Air India Ltd recently announced the notification to fill up 295 vacancies for the post of Cabin Crew (Experience and trainee) in Northern Region, Delhi. Candidates who are ready to work in Northern Region can apply to this job and also get a great future in Air India. Candidates apply to this job only online mode on or before the last date 2nd May 2018.
Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates (male & female). This recruitment is based on Contractual engagement for the period of five years. More information about recruitment is clearly given in the official notification, if you have any doubts about this recruitment you may refer the official notification. Here you will get other information like educational qualification, age limit, selection process etc.
Details of Air India Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Air India Ltd
Job Type: Central Govt.
Job Name: Cabin Crew (Male & Female)
Total Vacancy: 295
Job Location: Northern Region, Delhi
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Recruitment 2018
- Must have completed 10+2/degree/diploma in relevant disciplines from recognized board or university.
- However check the official notification for detailed education qualification.
- For Experience Cabin Crew Age should be 18 years to 35 years.
- For Trainee Cabin crew Age should be 18 years to 27 years.
- However check the notification for Age Limit and Category wise relaxation.
|For Experienced Cabin Crew||Preliminary Medical Examination|
For Trainee cabin Crew
|Preliminary Medical Examination|
|Personality Assessment Round(PAR)|
- Rs 1000/- For All Category Except SC/ST Candidates
Mode of Payment
- Offline – Demand Draft (In favour of Air India Limited Payable at Delhi).
How to Apply for Air India Recruitment 2018
- Go to official website www.airindia.in.
- Then click careers, it will redirect to next page.
- Find the recruitment notification and download the advertisement.
- Then you will get a notification in pdf format, read it and also check your eligibility.
- Then back to careers page, find click here to apply online and apply for the recruitment.
- As per your eligibility, you could apply for the post of experience cabin crew or Trainee cabin crew.
- Then enter your details correctly and upload your photo & signature then click a preview button, your filled online application form will be appeared.
- Then click submit button and take the copy of application form for your future use.
|Starting date for submission of online application form||12.04.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application form||02.05.2018|