Allahabad High Court RO Syllabus 2019 | Review Officer (RO) & Computer Assistant (CA) Posts | Exam Date Not Yet Declared | Download AHC RO CA Syllabus PDF @ www.allahabadhighcourt.in
Allahabad High Court RO Syllabus 2019: High Court of Judicature at Allahabad has already published the job notification dated on 26.09.2019 regarding the post of Review Officer & Computer Assistant. They are going to filter the candidates based on Written Examination & Computer Knowledge Test for the above Allahabad High Court Job. The applicants who are all going to apply/ already applied and those are all waiting to attend this Uttar Pradesh State Government Job examination can purchase here the details about AHC RO CA subject-wise syllabus with an exam pattern.
As per the Allahabad High Court Recruitment Notification 2019, the exam date, time, venue and admit card will be officially announced by the High Court before the exam on their official website www.allahabadhighcourt.in. There will be two stages of examination i.e., Stage-I Examination (Written) & Stage-II Examination (Computer Knowledge Test). It is mandatory for the candidates to appear in both the stages of Examinations. Recruitment Committee decision shall be final in this regard to fix minimum qualifying marks in any or all parts of papers for Stage-I & Stage-II.
Review about Allahabad High Court Review Officer & Computer Assistant Syllabus 2019:
|Board of Organization||High Court of Judicature at Allahabad|
|Category||Allahabad High Court RO & CA Syllabus 2019|
|Designation||Review Officer (RO)|
|Computer Assistant (CA)|
|Selection Procedure||Written Examination|
|Computer Knowledge Test|
You can get more information about Allahabad High Court syllabus & admit card which can be downloaded from the official website. You can also get those details from our Daily Recruitment site.
AHC RO/ CA Exam Pattern 2019:
|Category||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Written Examination||200||02 Hours & 30 Minutes|
|Computer Knowledge Test||50||15 minutes|
Allahabad High Court Review Officer Syllabus for OMR Based Written Exam 2019:
It helps to identify/ test your logical and analytical thinking, numerical and mathematical abilities, environmental general knowledge and current events base. Topic for as follows,
- General Science
- History of India
- Indian National Movement
- Indian Polity, Economy and Culture
- Indian Agriculture, Commerce and Trade
- Population, Ecology and Urbanization (in India Context)
- World Geography & Geography and Resources of India
- Current National and International Important Events
- General Intelligentsia
- Elementary Knowledge of Computers
- Knowledge of General English and General Hindi of Graduation Level
- Special Knowledge regarding Education, Culture, Agriculture, Industry, Trade, Living and Social Traditions of Uttar Pradesh
AHC Computer Assistant Syllabus for Computer Knowledge Test/ Computer Based Exam 2019:
Computer Based Test is to test your knowledge of basic computer operation, typing speed, computer comprehensions & computer fundamentals etc.
- Computer Knowledge Test will include Data Entry, Word Processing and Computer Operation etc.
Steps to Find UP Allahabad High Court Exam Syllabus PDF for RO & CA Posts 2019:
- Go to the official website “http://www.allahabadhighcourt.in”.
- Pick the “Recruitment” from the footer menu list.
- Find and choose the “Notice for inviting on-line application for the post of Review Officer and Computer Assistant HTML”.
- Notification gets open go to page no. 4 & 5.
- Here you can find your AHC RO CA Syllabus 2019.
|Disclaimer: Aspirants are advised to check & confirm all the above said information with the concern official site notification. We are not responsible for any mismatches (spell/number error).|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200|| Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|