AMU Recruitment 2019 | Surveyors & Other Posts | Last Date 17.08.2019 | Apply Latest 21 Job Vacancies in AMU @ www.amu.ac.in
AMU Recruitment 2019: Aligarh Muslim University has recently published an advertisement for the recruitment of various posts such as GIS/ GPS Surveyors, Accountant, Computer Analysist/ Operator, Attendants (Field / Office) Posts. Totally 21 vacancies are allotted in the AMU Aligarh recruitment. It invites offline applications from the qualified candidates. Applicants can apply via offline mode on or before the last date 17.08.2019. AMU recruitment 2019 non-teaching notification and application form can be downloaded from the official website of AMU.
Aspirants must have completed the following educational qualification such as High School/ M.Sc/ B.Tech/ B.E/ Graduation/ B.Com/ BCA/ MCA from the recognized university for AMU jobs. Candidates must have possessed the prescribed age limit to apply for these AMU vacancies. The selection of the candidates will be based on shortlisting and interview. The chosen aspirants will be engaged in a project named GIS/ GPS mapping work of Waqf properties under “Qaumi Waqf Board Taraqqiati Scheme” of Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh (Uttar Pradesh).
Details of AMU Recruitment 2019
The complete details of latest AMU notification 2019 are described in the table as follows,
|Organization Name||Aligarh Muslim University|
|Job Name||GIS/ GPS Surveyors, Accountant, Computer Analysist/ Operator, Attendants (Field / Office)|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||21|
|Job Location||Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date for Receipt of Application||17.08.2019|
Applicants must read the official notification before apply to this latest job recruitment in AMU 2019. To get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs, Engineering jobs and Uttar Pradesh jobs, please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in
Post Wise Vacancy Details for AMU Notification 2019
AMU is going to hire candidates for various posts in this latest recruitment. The post wise vacancy details are described in the table below,
|GIS/ GPS Surveyors||15|
|Computer Analysist/ Operator||01|
|Attendants (Field / Office)||04|
Eligibility Criteria for AMU Surveyors & Other Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidate must have completed the following qualification such as High School/ M.Sc/ B.Tech/ B.E/ Graduation/ B.Com/ BCA/ MCA from the recognized university.
- Applicant should possess knowledge in relevant field for each post.
- Check advertisement for age limit required to apply for this recruitment.
- It will filter the candidate on the basis of shortlisting and interview.
Mode of Apply
- Candidates can send their application via offline mode to the following address given below,
Interdisciplinary Department of Remote Sensing and GIS Applications, AMU, Aligarh.
How to apply for AMU Jobs 2019
- Go to official website amu.ac.in
- Find the “Jobs at AMU” link and click on it.
- Search for the notification regarding this recruitment and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Download the application form and fill it with prescribed details in the form correctly.
- Send the filled in application and copies of the certificates and required documents to the given address.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Applications received after the last date will be rejected by the university. Please refer the official website for selected list of candidates, interview date, further updates, changes and upcoming vacancies in AMU 2019.
|Disclaimer Notice: Please check official website for exact and detailed information. We kindly state that our website should not be responsible for any misinterpretations regarding details.|