A&N Port Management Board Recruitment 2018 | Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) Posts | Total 14 Vacancies | Download Application @ www.andaman.gov.in | Last Date 08th June 2018
A&N Port Management Board Recruitment 2018: The Port Management Board (PMB), Andaman & Nicobar Islands (A&N) invites offline application from talented and eligible candidates for the recruitment of Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) on one year contract basis. Particularly, 14 vacancies are allotted for MTS posts. Interested candidates may apply for the under mentioned posts through offline mode only. Eligible candidates send their prescribed application form with attested copies of necessary document through postal to given office address on or before the last date of 08.06.2018.
Interested candidates download the notification from A&N-PMB Recruitment official website @ www.andaman.gov.in. Read the instructions/conditions of notification carefully. Check your eligibility for this recruitment to apply for MTS vacancies via offline till the last date. Application sent after the last date will be rejected. Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, Pay scale and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
Details of A&N Port Management Board Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name: Andaman & Nicobar Administration, Port Management Board (A&N-PMB).
Employment Category: State Government Job
Total Vacancies: 14
Pay Scale: Rs. 23000/-
Job Location: Andaman & Nicobar
Eligibility criteria for A&N-PMB Multi-Tasking Staff Vacancies:
- Candidates must have pass in Secondary School (10th STD) from a recognized Board/Institution.
- Candidates must have knowledge in computer/proficiency on software such as Word, Excel & power point etc.
- Candidates age should be below 40 years.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode
The Chief Port Administrator, Port Management Board, PO Box 52, HPO, Port Blair, Andaman & Nicobar Islands -744101.
How to apply for A&N Port Management Board MTS Vacancies:
- Candidates go to official website -> andaman.gov.in.
- Find the correct advertisement in the home page (Under: Announcements) & open it.
- Download the notification (include application form) and read carefully to check your eligibility for this recruitment.
- Take print of the application form and fill up your details correctly.
- Attach passport size photo (with self-attested) and necessary certificates.
- Finally send the application form via postal due to before last date of 08.06.2018.
|Last date for submission of offline application||08.06.2018|