Andaman & Nicobar Police Recruitment 2017 – Job notification for Constable, Sub-Inspector & Other Posts | Total Vacancies: 143 | Last date to apply: 31.12.2017 | Download Official Notification @ www.police.andaman.gov.in
Andaman & Nicobar Police Recruitment 2017 – Andaman and Nicobar Police invites applications from the eligible candidates for the engagement of Sub-Inspector, Constable, Assistant Mechanic and other posts. Particularly, 143 vacancies are allotted for following posts, as shown in below table. Eligible candidates can apply these posts through online mode only. The online application link is available website on Andaman and Nicobar Police (i.e) www.police.andaman.gov.in
Before going to apply, candidates should read the eligibility criteria in official notification, check whether you are eligible to apply or not. Eligible candidates go to given application link, fill all required details correctly. Don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. After submission, must be submitted your hard copy of application along with relevant documents to given address on or before the last date (Jan 08, 2018). Here you can get details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process and steps to apply online from this page. This page explains Andaman and Nicobar Police Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Details of Andaman & Nicobar Police Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Andaman and Nicobar Police
Job Category: State Govt. jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 143
Job Location: Andaman and Nicobar
Vacancy details of Andaman & Nicobar Police Recruitment
|Name of the post||Vacancies|
|India Reserve Battalion (IRBn)|
|Constable (General Duty)||93|
Andaman and Nicobar Police (A&NP)
Andaman and Nicobar Police Motor Transport
|Assistant Mechanic (PC)||02|
|Mechanic Helper (PC)||02|
|Andaman and Nicobar Police Fire service|
|Assistant Mechanic (PC)||
|Andaman and Nicobar Police Radio organization|
|Fitter Electrician (Male only)||
Eligibility Criteria of Constable (GD) & Other Posts
- Candidates should have completed 10th standard with ITI/12th standard/Bachelor degree/Diploma in relevant discipline from a recognized Institute/University.
- Check official notification for further details of educational qualification.
Age Limit (as on 31.12.2017)
|Name of the post||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Sub-Inspector & Pharmacist||—||Not exceed 30 yrs.|
|Nursing Assistant (Male)||18 yrs.||33 yrs.|
|Nursing Assistant (Female)||38 yrs.|
|Constable (GD)||25 yrs.|
|Constable (Driver), PMT|
|Assistant Mechanic(PC), PMT|
|Mechanic Helper (PC), PMT|
|Fitter Electrician, PR|
|Assistant Mechanic(PC), FS|
- Physical Measurement/Endurance Test
- Written Test
- Trade Test
Mode of Application
- Offline (by post/Hand)
Send the hard copy of application to following address,
The Deputy Superintendent of Police (Estt.), Police Head Quarter, Atlanta Point, Port Blair, A & N Islands – 744104
How to apply online for Andaman & Nicobar Police Recruitment 2017
- Go to official website (i.e) police.andaman.gov.in
- Look at the Latest News section, then find the advertisement for said posts.
- Download official notification in pdf and then read it well.
- Check whether you are eligible to apply or not.
- Go to given application link, fill all required details correctly,
- Upload his/her scanned photographs and signature in the space provide in the application.
- Check given details in the online application before submit it.
- Take the print out copy of application, send your hard copy of application along with relevant document to given address by post/hand.
Advertisement No. 15: Click here to download official notification >>
Advertisement No. 16: Click here to download official notification >>
|Starting date for online-Registration of application||01.12.2017|
|Closing date for online-Registration of application||31.12.2017|
|Last date to send the hard copy of application||08.01.2018|