AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 | India Post Office | GDS Posts | Total Vacancies 2707 | Last Date 14.11.2019 | Apply online @ indiapost.gov.in
AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2019: India Post – Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle has recently published the recruitment notification [RE/APCO/3-11/2019] on 15.10.2019. It invites online application from 10th passed candidates. Currently India Post has 2707 vacancies Andhra Pradesh Circle. As per the India Post Recruitment 2019 notification, these 2707 vacancies are allocated for Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) posts. Applicants who are searching Central govt jobs in Andhra Pradesh can make the online registration from 15.10.2019 to 14.11.2019.
AP Post Office GDS Recruitment 2019-20 notification and apply online link is available in official website (www.indiapost.gov.in/ appost.in/gdsonline). India Post selection will be based on merit list. Shortlisted aspirants will be placed at Andhra Pradesh postal circle. Contenders have to pay required fee and make the payment via online mode or post office. Applicants should have passed Secondary School/ 10th from recognized board. Aspirants should have knowledge of local language. More details of post office jobs in AP Postal 2019-20, upcoming India Post office recruitment , merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming AP Postal notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of AP Postal Circle Recruitment GDS 2019
|Organization Name||India Post – Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle|
|Job Type||Central govt.|
|Job Name||Gramin Dak Sevaks|
|Salary||Check official advt.|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Starting date for Online Registration||15.10.2019|
|Last date for Online Registration||14.11.2019|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||22.10.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||21.11.2019|
|Official Website||www.indiapost.gov.in/ www.appost.in/gdsonline|
You may visit www.appost.in/gdsonline Website to get more details about AP Post Office Recruitment 2019-20. Here you will get information of GDS Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Post Office Vacancy
- Applicants should have passed Secondary School/ 10th from recognized board.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Aspirants age limit should be 18 to 40 years as on 15.10.2019.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
GDS Post Selection Process
- India Post selection will be based on merit list.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.100 for UR/OBC/EWS Male candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online or offline (Post Office).
Apply online Andhra Pradesh Postal Recruitment GDS Notification 2019
- Go to official website of AP Post office (i.e) appost.in/gdsonline.
- Find the advertisement for AP Postal Circle, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|AP GDS NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|