AP Postal Recruitment 2018 | Limited Departmental Competitive Exam Notification | Postal Assistant & Sorting Assistant Posts | Total 301 Job Vacancies | Download Application Form @ www.appost.in | Last Date 15th Nov 2018
AP Postal Recruitment 2018: Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle is going to conduct the Limited Departmental Competitive Examination for Lower Grade Officials (LGO) for promotion to the cadre of Postal Assistant & Sorting Assistant for the years 2016-17, 2017-18 and 2018. As per job notification, totally 301 vacancies are allotted for Postal Assistant & Sorting Assistant Posts. AP Postal Circle invites offline applications from Postman/ Mail guard, Despatch Riders and MTS cadres only. This is really good opportunity for departmental candidates. So, eligible departmental candidates can send their prescribed application form to concerned controlling authority on or before the last date.
The Limited Departmental Competitive Examination will be held on 09.12.2018 (Sunday) at circle/ regional headquarters. There is no application fee for this recruitment. Candidates should enclosed two passport size photo copies along with prescribed application form. The last date for receipt of application form is 15th November 2018 through proper channel. Incomplete application and application received after the last date will be rejected. Who wish to apply for Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment vacancies can log in/ visit their official website to collect more details like, Syllabus, Admit Cards, Results, Upcoming Vacancies & etc.
Details of AP Postal Circle Notification 2018 – 2019:
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle|
|Employment Category||Central Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Postal Assistants and Sorting Assistants|
|No. of Vacancies||301|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to download official notification and application form below. To know more State Government Jobs, Central Government Jobs, Bank Jobs, Court Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Vacancy Details of Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2018:
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Total Job Vacancies||301|
Eligibility Criteria for Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle LGO Exam Recruitment 2018 Notification:
- Check details of age limitation in official notification given below.
- Aptitude Test (Paper I & II).
- Computer and Skill Test (CST).
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form||15.11.2018|
|Date of Examination||09.12.2018 (Sunday)|
How to Apply for AP Postal Limited Departmental Competitive Examination 2018:
- Go to official website -> www.appost.in.
- Find the correct notification “Conduct of LDCE for promotion of Lower Grade officials to the cadre of Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant for the years 2016-17, 2017-18 and 2018 (upto 31.12.2018 to be held on 09.12.2018 (sunday)” in the home page and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for this examination.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of offline application form and attach necessary documents.
- Finally, send your application through offline mode till the last date.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|