AHD Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 | Animal Husbandry Department | Supervisor & Attendant Posts | Total Vacancies 729 | Last Date 24.03.2019 | Apply online @ ahd.maharashtra.gov.in
AHD Maharashtra Recruitment 2019: Government of Maharashtra currently has 729 vacancies in Animal Husbandry Department. Recently AHD Maha has released the recruitment advertisement for Livestock Supervisor & Attendant (Pashudhan Paryavekshak & Parichar) Posts. As per the AHD Maharashtra recruitment notification, these 729 vacancies are allocated for above said posts. Applicants who are looking for Maharashtra Govt jobs can apply to this Maharashtra Pashusavardhan Vibhag Bharti from 04.03.2019. AHD Maharashtra Recruitment apply online link and notification is available in Mahapariksha website. The last date for submission of online application is 24.03.2019.
Applicants must have passed Degree from recognized university. Candidate’s age limit should be 18 to 38 years. Selection will be based on written examination/ interview. Selected candidates will be appointed at Maharashtra state. Online applications only will be accepted. No other modes of application will be accepted. Contenders have to pay required fee and make the payment via online mode only. More details of AHD Maharashtra jobs, exam date, result, Maha AHD Bharti 2019, jobs for freshers, merit list, selection list, admit card and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of AHD Maharashtra Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Animal Husbandry Department, Maharashtra|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Livestock Supervisor & Attendant|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||04.03.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||24.03.2019|
You may visit Mahapariksha Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
AHD Maha Bharti 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, totally 729 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for AHD Maharashtra Supervisor & Attendant Vacancy
- Applicants must have passed Degree from recognized university.
- Check advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidate’s age limit should be 18 to 38 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on written examination/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Online applications only will be accepted.
- Rs.500 for Gen candidates and Rs.350 for SC/ ST candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You can deposit the fee amount via online mode only.
How to apply Maharashtra Pashusavardhan Vibhag Bharti 2019
- Go to official website www.mahapariksha.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|