Anna University Recruitment 2018 | Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts | Total 50 Vacancies | Download Application Form @ www.annauniv.edu | Last Date 14.06.2018
Anna University Recruitment 2018: Anna University has released employment job notification for teaching and non-teaching recruitment of Prof. Assistant- I, Clerical Assistant, Peon cum Driver, & Various Teaching Posts in Chennai. Totally 50 vacancies are allotted, 40 vacancies for teaching staff and 10 vacancies of non-teaching staff Positions. Candidates who are looking for Anna University recruitment 2018 can utilize this great opportunities. Eligible candidates can apply for above said posts through offline mode only on or before the last date of 14.06.2018.
Interested candidate download the application form from Anna University Recruitment official website of www.annauniv.edu. Aspirants take print out of offline application form & fill all your mandatory details clearly. Then the filled in application form along with copy of degree and all other necessary certificates should reach the concerned office address till the last date by Post/In Person. Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
Details of Anna University Advertisement 2018:
|Organization Name||Anna University Recruitment 2018, Chennai|
|Organization Type||State Government|
|Post Name||Teaching & Non-Teaching|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
Vacancy Details of Anna University Notification 2018:
|Name of the Department||Vacancies|
|Centre for Water Resources||01|
|Division of Structural Engg.||01|
|Electronics & Communication Engg||10|
|Electrical & Electronics Engg||01|
|Mechanical Engg. (Internal Combustion Engg)||01|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||02|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||03|
|Information Science and Technology||01|
Eligibility criteria for Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff Vacancies 2018:
- VIII std Pass/B.Sc/MA/M.Sc/M.Phil/Ph.D/MBA/B.E./B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech from recognized board/university/institute.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
- Written Test/Interview.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode-By Post/In Person.
The Dean, College of Engineering, Guindy Campus, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025.
How to apply for Anna University Job Vacancies:
- Go to official website -> www.annauniv.edu.
- Find the correct notification in the home page.
- Read the notification carefully to check your eligibility for this recruitment to apply.
- Download the application form then take print out it.
- Fill all your details of application form correctly.
- Attach passport size photo (with self-attested) and necessary documents.
- Finally send the prescribed format via postal till the last date
|Last date for receipt of application form||14.06.2018 (Thursday) up to 05.00 PM|
Anna University Recruitment 2018 | Asst. Professor, Associate Professor & Professor Vacancies| Total Vacancies 21 | Last Date 29.05.2018 | Apply online @ www.annauniv.edu
Anna University Recruitment 2018: Anna University, Chennai recently released the notification to fill up 21 vacancies for the following posts like Asst. Professor, Associate Professor and Professor. Candidate can apply to these posts through online mode then take the hard copy of the online application then send it to the given postal address. Last date for filing the application through online is 29-05-2018 and hard copy of the same shall be submitted on or before 01-06-2018 by 5.00 pm. Online applications are available in official website you may visit the official website to get the more details.
Anna University Chennai invites interested and eligible candidates. If you want to apply more than one post you could send the application separately for each post. Application should be submitted only in the format prescribed by the University. Applications received after the last date will be summarily rejected. So candidates apply to these posts before the last date ends. More information about the recruitment is given in the official notification; you may visit the official notification. This page explains eligibility, vacancy details, how to apply and etc.
Details of Anna University Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Anna University, Chennai
Job Type: Tamilnadu Jobs
Job Name: Asst. Professor, Associate Professor and Professor
Total Vacancy: 21
Job Location: Chennai
Vacancy Details of Anna University Recruitment
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Asst. Professor||16||Rs.15600-39100+AGP Rs.6000|
|Associate Professor||03||Rs.37400-67000 + AGP Rs.9000/-|
|Professor||02||Rs.37400-67000 + AGP Rs.10000/-|
Eligibility Criteria for Anna University Asst. Professor & Associate Professor Vacancies
- B.Arch/M.Arch/Ph.D in relevant disciplines from recognized university
- Check the notification for educational qualification.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Mode of Application
- Offline – by Post/Speed Post /Courier
- Rs.1000 for all candidates and Rs.400 for SC/ST candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Offline – Demand Draft (in favour of the ‘The Registrar, Anna University’, payable at Chennai)
- Registrar, Anna University, Chennai – 600025
How to apply Anna University Professor Posts
- Go to official website annauniv.edu.
- Click “Recruitment Cell” then find the advertisement “Advertisement, Important Instructions, Eligibility Conditions and Instructions for Filling up the online Application for the Faculty position in Architecture”
- Click on the advertisement notification will be opened read it and check eligibility.
- Then back to the page click “Application for the Faculty Position in the Department of Architecture”. Click on the link application form will be opened.
- Fill up the form correctly and print the filled application form then send it to the given postal address before the last date ends.
|Date of notification||13.05.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||29.05.2018|
|Last date to send the application form||01.06.2018|