Anna University Recruitment 2019 | Business Liaison Officer Post | Total 01 Job Vacancy | Download Application Form @ annauniv.edu | Last Date 15th May 2019
Anna University Recruitment 2019: Anna University (AUT) – Chennai invites offline application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Business Liaison Officer vacancy. As per the Anna University chennai [Tamil Nadu] recruitment 2019 notification, particularly 01 vacancy is allotted for this post. Eligible applicants may send the application form/ CV to given below address on or before the last date of 15th May 2019. Anna University application form 2019 and notification is available in their official website.
Candidates should have possessed MBA or engineering in relevant discipline from recognized institute or university. Anna University will recruit the candidates on the basis of temporary. Aspirants will be selected on the basis of interview. Applicants should submit offline application only. Applications received after the last date and incomplete applications will be rejected. For more information about Anna University (AUT) Recruitment 2019, candidates may check the official website @ annauniv.edu.
Details of Anna University Recent Job Notification:
|Organization Name||Anna University (AUT), Chennai|
|Employment Category||State Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Business Liaison Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||01|
|Anna University Official Website||annauniv.edu|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to download official notification and application form below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Anna University Recruitment 2019 for BLO Job:
- MBA/ PG in Engineering/ Technology/ Medicine/ Pharma/ Science/ equivalent from any recognized university/institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in Anna University official website given below.
- Check details of age limitation in Anna University official notification given below.
- Check more details of selection process in Anna University official job advertisement given below.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – By Post.
Details of Anna University Postal Address:-
Coordinator NHHID, Kalanjiyam Building, 2nd Floor, Opposite to Mining engineering, CEG Campus, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025
|Closing Date for Submission of Offline Application Form||15.05.2019|
How to Apply for Anna University Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancy:
- Go to Anna University official website -> annauniv.edu
- Find the correct notification and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for Anna University temporary recruitment.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of offline application form and attach necessary documents.
- Finally, send your application through offline mode till the last date.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Anna University Recruitment 2019 | AUT, Chennai | Professional Assistant & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 08 | Last Date 24.04.2019 & 06.05.2019 | Download Application Form @ annauniv.edu
Anna University Recruitment 2019: Anna University, Chennai invites offline application from eligible candidates. It is going to fill up 08 vacancies in AUT, Chennai. Recently it has published the recruitment advertisement for these vacancies. As per the Anna University recruitment 2019 notification, these vacancies are allocated for Professional Assistant, Peon, JRF & Technical Assistant posts. Applicants who are seeking government jobs in Tamilnadu can use this opportunity. Eligible applicants should send the application form to given address on or before the last date 24.04.2019 (5.00 pm) & 06.05.2019 (5.00 pm). Anna University application form 2019 and notification is available in official website.
Anna University will recruit the candidates on the basis of temporary. Applicants must have passesed 8th/ BE/ B.Tech/ME/ M.Tech BCA/ MBA/ Diploma in relevant disciplines from recognized board or university. Applicants will be selected on the basis of interview. After that selected applicants will be posted on Anna university, Chennai, Tamilnadu. Contenders should have attained the prescribed age limit. Applicants should submit offline application only. Applications received after the last date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of Anna University jobs, upcoming vacancies, latest vacancies, merit list, result, selection list and etc. will upload on official website.
Details of Anna University Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Anna University, Chennai|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Professional Assistant, Peon, JRF & Technical Assistant|
|Job Location||Anna University, Chennai, Tamilnadu|
|Last Date to submit the application||24.04.2019 & 06.05.2019 (5.00 pm)|
You may visit Anna University Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates about state govt jobs, central govt jobs, court jobs, engineering jobs, defence jobs, private jobs and etc.
Anna University Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 08 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for Anna University Professional Assistant, Peon & Other Vacancies
- Applicants must have possessed 8th/ BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ BCA/ MBA/ Diploma in relevant disciplines from recognized board or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Anna University will conduct interview for selection of suitable aspirants.
Mode of Application
- Candidates should submit the application through offline mode only.
- Eligible aspirants should send their filled application form to given address by post.
- For JRF & TA posts you can send the filled application form via email or by post.
How to apply Anna University Jobs Notification 2019
- Go to official website annauniv.edu.
- Find the advertisementfor above said posts,click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form from notification then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
Applicants who have fulfilled the above eligibility, those candidates can apply to this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Anna University. Aspirants kindly watch this page regularly for upcoming changes in AUT Chennai job 2019. For more accurate information about this Anna University job notification, check their official website.