AP CFW Recruitment 2018 | Director of Public Health & Family Welfare – Government of Andhra Pradesh | Civil Assistant Surgeons Posts | Total Vacancies 1171 | Last Date 25.10.2018 | Download Application Form @ cfw.ap.nic.in
AP CFW Recruitment 2018: Director of Public Health & Family Welfare – Government of Andhra Pradesh invites offline application from eligible candidates. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for Civil Assistant Surgeons posts. AP CFW is going to recruit the young and dynamic candidates for above said posts. Applicants who want to get AP govt jobs can use this opportunity. As per the notification CFW AP allocates overall 1171 vacancies for above said posts. Interested and qualified aspirants may send the filled application form to given address before the last date ends. Andhra Pradesh CFW application form and official notification is available in official website. The last date for submission of application form is 25.10.2018.
Allotted vacancies are tentative it may increase or decrease as per the requirement of the department. AP CFW engagement is purely based on regular basis. Director of Medical Education will selects the candidates on the basis of aggregate of marks obtained in all the years in the qualifying examination. Selected contenders will post on anywhere on AP state. Candidates must have possessed MBBS degree from recognized university. Applicant’s age should not exceed 42 years. Aspirants have to pay required fee and make the payment through offline (i.e.) DD. Applications received after the last date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of CFW AP Medical officer jobs, upcoming notification, latest advertisement, hall ticket, merit list, result and etc. will upload on official website.
Details of AP CFW Recruitment 2018 – 19
|Organization Name||Director of Public Health & Family Welfare – Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Civil Assistant Surgeons|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Starting Date for Submission of application||26.09.2018|
|Last Date for Submission of application||25.10.2018 (5.30 pm)|
You may visit cfw.ap.nic.in Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check Daily Recruitment regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Andhra Pradesh CFW Civil Assistant Surgeons posts
- Candidates must have possessed MBBS degree from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2018)
- Candidate should have maximum 42 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Selection will be based on Aggregate of Marks obtained in all the years in the qualifying examination.
- Rs.500 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ EXSM candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Applicants can make the payment through offline (i.e.) DD (in favour of Director of Public Health and Family Welfare, A.P., Gollapudi, Vijayawada).
Mode of Application
- Aspirant may apply to this AP CFW recruitment via offline
- You may send the filled application form though post to following address
The Director of Public Health & Family Welfare, Himagna Towers, 3rd Floor, Saipuram Colony, One Centre, Gollapudi, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, PIN – 521 225.
How to apply CFW AP Medical Officer Jobs 2018
- Go to official website cfw.ap.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement “RECRUITMENT OF CIVIL ASSISTANT SURGEONS ON REGULAR BASIS -2018 UNDER THE CONTROL OF THE DIRECTOR OF PUBLIC HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE, AP, GOLLAPUDI, VIJAYAWADA” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- Download the application form, then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date 25.10.2018.
|APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|