AP DSC Recruitment 2018 | District Selection Committee, Andhra Pradesh | TRT and TET cum TRT Exam | Teacher Posts | Total Vacancies 7729 | Last Date 16.11.2018 | Apply online @ schooledu.ap.gov.in
AP DSC Recruitment 2018: District Selection Committee, Andhra Pradesh is going to conduct TRT and TET cum TRT Exam. It invites online application from eligible candidates for Teacher Posts. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for this post. As per the notification, APDSC allotted totally 7729 vacancies for these posts. Applicants who want to get Govt jobs in Andhra Pradesh can use this chance. APDSC apply online link and official notification is available in official website. Online application link will be activated from 01.11.2018 to 16.11.2018.
District Selection Committee, AP may conduct written exam for selection of suitable candidates. After that aspirants who have cleared the AP DSC exam will be appointed as teacher at Andhra Pradesh state. Applicants must have completed Graduate/ Post graduate from recognized university. Candidates should have minimum 18 years and maximum 44 years. You can submit the application through online mode only no other modes will be accepted. More details of APDSC exam date, syllabus, admit card, upcoming notification, APDSC 2018 vacancies, merit list, result and etc. are available in official website.
Details of AP DSC Recruitment 2018-19
|Organization Name||District Selection Committee, Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||01.11.2018|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||16.11.2018|
You may visit APDSC Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for AP DSC Teacher Vacancy
- Graduate/ Post graduate from recognized university.
- Check advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates should have minimum 18 years and maximum 44 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on written test.
Mode of Application
- Candidates can apply to this recruitment through online mode.
- Rs.500 for all candidates
Mode of Payment
- You will deposit the application fee through online payment gateway.
How to apply AP DSC Jobs 2018
- Go to official website schooledu.ap.gov.in.
- Find the link “Click here for Recruitment of Teachers (DSC – 2018)” click on the link.
- Find the advertisement “TEACHER RECRUITMENT ( TRT & TET CUM TRT ) – 2018” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- To apply click “Apply Online” enter your details correctly
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE & ADVERTISEMENT||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|