AP DSC Recruitment 2019 | School Education Department, Andhra Pradesh | TET-CUM-TRT Exam | School Assistants (Special Education) Posts | Total Vacancies 602 | Last Date 12.03.2019 | Apply online @ schooledu.ap.gov.in
AP DSC Recruitment 2019: School Education Department, Andhra Pradesh is going to conduct Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test cum Teacher Recruitment Test (TET cum TRT) Exam on 15.05.2019. It invites online application from eligible candidates for School Assistants (Special Education) Posts. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for SA post. As per the notification, APDSC allotted totally 602 vacancies for this post. Applicants who want to get Govt jobs in Andhra Pradesh can use this chance. APDSC apply online link and official notification is available in official website. AP DSC online application link will be activated from 25.02.2019 to 12.03.2019.
|Click here to download AP DSC Hall Ticket 2019 for School Assistants Posts|
District Selection Committee, AP may conduct written exam for selection of suitable candidates. After that aspirants who have cleared the AP DSC exam will be appointed as SA at Andhra Pradesh state. Applicants must have completed Graduate/ Spl. B.Ed. from recognized university. Candidates should have minimum 18 years and maximum 44 years. You can submit the application through online mode only no other modes will be accepted. More details of APDSC exam date, syllabus, admit card, upcoming notification, APDSC 2019 vacancies, merit list, result and etc. are available in official website.
Details of AP DSC Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||School Education Department, Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||School Assistants (Special Education)|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||25.02.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||12.03.2019|
|Written exam Date (TET cum TRT)||15.05.2019|
You may visit APDSC Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
AP DSC 2019 vacancy details
- As per the notification, totally 602 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. District wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the district||No of vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for AP DSC School Assistant Vacancy
- Applicants must have possessed Graduate/ Spl.B.Ed/ B.Ed. from recognized university.
- Check advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates should have minimum 18 years and maximum 44 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on written test.
Mode of Application
- Candidates can apply to this recruitment through online mode.
- Rs.500 for all candidates
Mode of Payment
- You will deposit the application fee through online payment gateway.
How to apply AP DSC Jobs Notification 2019
- Go to official website schooledu.ap.gov.in.
- Find the link “DSC to the Post of Inclusive Education – 2019” click on the link.
- Find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- To apply click “Apply Online” enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|