AP Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2019 | Panchayat Secretary Posts | Last Date 10.08.2019 | Apply Online Latest 7040 Job Vacancies in AP @ www.gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
AP Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2019: Government of Andhra Pradesh has recently released a notification for the recruitment of Panchayat Secretary Posts. Totally 7040 vacancies are allotted in the above said posts. It invites online applications from the qualified candidates. Applicants can apply via online mode from the date 27.07.2019 to 10.08.2019. AP Panchayat Secretary recruitment 2019 apply online link and notification is available in the official website of AP Grama Sachivalayam.
|Click here to view AP Grama Sachivalayam Admit Card|
|Click here to apply APSET 2019 Exam|
|Click here to apply 1,26,728 AP Grama Sachivalayam jobs|
|Click here to apply for 2880 AP VRO Recruitment|
Aspirants must have completed a Degree from the recognized university. The minimum and maximum age limit should be 18 and 42 years for this Village Panchayat Secretary recruitment 2019. It will choose the candidates on the basis of written test or interview. The selected candidates will be posted as Panchayat Secretary in AP Panchayat Raj subordinate service (Andhra Pradesh).
Details of AP Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2019
The complete details of latest AP Panchayat Secretary notification 2019 are described in the table as follows,
|Organization Name||Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Department|
|Job Type||State Government|
|Job Name||Panchayat Secretary|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||7040|
|Panchayat Secretary Salary||Rs.15,030/- to Rs.46,060/-|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Starting Date for Online Registration||27.07.2019|
|Last Date to apply online||10.08.2019|
Candidates must read the official notification before apply to this latest AP Panchayat Secretary Job openings. To get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs and Andhra Pradesh jobs, please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in
Eligibility Criteria for AP Panchayat Secretary Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidate must have completed a Degree from the recognized university.
- The age limit should be between 18 to 42 years for this recruitment.
- The selection will be based on written test or interview.
Mode of Apply
- Candidates can send their application via online mode only.
- OC candidates can pay the application fees of Rs.200/- and examination fees of Rs.200/- for this recruitment.
- Fees are exempted for SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex Servicemen candidates
- Check advertisement for details of additional fees.
How to apply for AP Panchayat Secretary Jobs 2019
- Go to official website gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
- Find the “Notification” link and click on it.
- Search for the notification “Recruitment for the post of Panchayat Secretary (Grade-V)” and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Enter the prescribed details in the application form correctly and apply for the above said posts.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK & OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Eligible candidates only can apply for this AP Panchayat Secretary recruitment. Please refer the official website for panchayat secretary syllabus, written exam date, selected list of candidates, further updates, changes and upcoming vacancies in AP 2019.
|Disclaimer Notice: Please check official website for exact and detailed information. We kindly state that our website should not be responsible for any misinterpretations regarding details.|