AP Village Revenue Officer Syllabus 2019 | Panchayat Raj and Rural Development (Revenue Department) | VRO Posts | Total vacancies 2880 | Exam Test Date: 01.09.2019 to 08.09.2019 | Download AP Grama VRO Syllabus/ Exam Pattern @ gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
AP Village Revenue Officer Syllabus 2019: Panchayat Raj and Rural Development (Revenue Department), Andhra Pradesh has planned to conduct the written test for candidates who have applied for Village Revenue Officer Posts. Recently it has published the recruitment advertisement for AP VRO posts on July 2019. Now it has released the Andhra Pradesh Village Revenue Officer Syllabus for applied candidates. Applicants who are eagerly waiting to write the AP Grama Sachivalayam VRO exam those candidates may get the syllabus/ exam pattern from official website (gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in).
|Click here to get AP Grama Sachivalayam Answer Key 2019|
|Click here to download AP Grama Sachivalayam result|
As per the AP VRO recruitment notification, totally 2880 vacancies are allocated for Village Revenue Officer posts. There are many candidates are applying for AP Grama Sachivalayam VRO vacancy. Aspirants who have cleared the written test, those candidates are only eligible for further recruitment process. AP revenue department will conduct the exam for 150 marks and exam duration is 150 minutes and topic wise syllabus topics are given below. Selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in Andhra Pradesh state. More Details of AP VRO admit card, result, merit list, previous year question papers and etc. are available in official Website.
Details of for AP Grama Sachivalayam VRO Syllabus 2019
|Organization Name||Panchayat Raj and Rural Development (Revenue Department), Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Village Revenue Officer|
|Exam Date||01.09.2019 to 08.09.2019|
|Exam Duration||150 minutes|
You may visit gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in official website to get detailed AP VRO Syllabus PDF. This page explains topic wise syllabus, marks details are and how to download AP VRO syllabus pdf/ exam pattern. Keep check DAILY RECRUITMENT regularly to get latest updates.
AP Grama Sachivalayam VRO 2019 Exam Pattern
- Total Marks: 150 marks.
- Total Questions: 150 Questions.
- Exam Duration: 150 minutes.
- Question type: MCQ questions.
- Marks Deduction: There will be negative mark for each wrong answer.
Andhra Pradesh Village Revenue Officer Exam Scheme
- AP Grama Sachivalayam will conduct the VRO exam 150 marks & exam scheme is given below
AP VRO 20919 Exam Syllabus
- Part A (General studies and mental ability) – General Mental ability and reasoning, Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation, General English, Current affairs of Regional, National and International importance, General Science and its applications to the day to day life, contemporary development in science and technology and information technology & etc.
- Part B (Drawing and survey Syllabus) – Importance of Lettering and Numbering – Figure Sizes and Proportions IS Standard Practice, Construction of Plain Geometric Figures (Lines Angles, Triangle, Rhombus, Quadrilaterals, Polygon etc) Orthographic Projection – Recommended methods of Projections as per IS code, Drawing Plan and Elevation of Points, Lines, Surfaces & Solids and etc.
How to Download AP VRO Syllabus PDF/ Exam Pattern 2019
- Go to official website gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in.
- Find the syllabus link for AP VRO posts, click on the link.
- Topic wise syllabus page will open click on the post.
- Syllabus will display on the screen, you may download it.
|AP VRO Syllabus||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Disclaimer: Sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently. Candidates must check official website of AP Grama Sachivalayam to get exact information. We are not responsible for any typing/ spelling mistakes.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|