AP VRO Recruitment 2020 | Village Revenue Officer Posts | Total Vacancies 246 | Last Date 31.01.2020 | Apply online @ gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
AP VRO Recruitment 2020: Revenue Department, Andhra Pradesh has recently released the job notification [NOTIFICATION NO.Ser. IV (1)/ 216/2019] on 10.01.2020 for Village Revenue Officer Posts. It invites online application for recruitment to the post of VRO in A.P. Village Revenue Officers Service. As per the AP Revenue Department Notification 2020, overall 246 vacancies are allocated for this AP VRO Recruitment. Applicants who are seeking jobs in Andhra Pradesh can make the online registration from 11.01.2020. The last date for submission of online application is 31.01.2020.
AP Revenue Department Recruitment 2020 notification & apply online link is available @ gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in. Applicants should pass SSC and age limit should be 18 to 42 years. AP Grama/ Ward Sachivalayam will recruit the aspirants via written test. Selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in Andhra Pradesh state. Applicants have to pay required fee via online mode. More details of AP VRO recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of AP Revenue Department Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Revenue Department, Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||NOTIFICATION NO.Ser. IV (1)/ 216/2019|
|Job Name||Village Revenue Officer|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||11.01.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||31.01.2020|
You may visit gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information Village Revenue Officer posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Village Revenue Officer Vacancy
- Applicants should pass SSC from recognized board.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 42 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on written test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online mode
How to apply AP Grama Village Revenue Officer (VRO) Jobs 2020
- Go to official website gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in.
- Click “Notifications” find the advertisement “Recruitment for the Post of Village Revenue Officer (Grade-II)”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|