AP VRO Recruitment 2019 | 2880 Vacancies | Village Revenue Officer (VRO) (Grade II) Posts | Last Date Within 10.08.2019 | Download Application Form @ gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
AP VRO Recruitment 2019: Revenue Department of Andhra Pradesh Government recently released an advertisement over the post of Village Revenue Officers (VRO) recruitment notification 2019 dated on 26.07.2019. AP Grama Sachivalayam invites the online application from the citizen of India and resident of Andhra Pradesh candidates. There are nearly 2880 jobs opportunities under various districts. Applicants who are interested to register this Andhra Pradesh Government job can use the official website gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in to apply on or before 10.08.2019. You can download the AP Village Revenue Officer (VRO) official notification and online application or registration form on their official web portal/ site.
|Click here to view AP Grama Sachivalayam Admit Card|
|Click here to apply APSET 2019 Exam|
|Click here to apply AP Grama Sachivalayam 1,26,728 Jobs|
|Click here to apply for 7040 AP Panchayat Secretary Posts|
The candidate should possess the academic qualifications and other practical experience prescribed for the AP VRO job post. Selection Committee filters the applicants based on the written examination performance. The examination is likely to be held on 01.09.2019 which consists of objective type questions. Selected candidates on appointment will be deployed to work in the Village Secretariats/ Ward Secretariats. The number of vacancies notified may increase or decrease as per actual requirement. Applicants are informed that request of changing for Name, Fee and Age relaxation are not allowed once after submitting application, any other shall be allowed on payment of Rs.100 for each correction.
Description of AP Village Revenue Officer Notification 2019:
|Board of Organization||Panchayat Raj and Rural Development|
|Job Category||State Government of India|
|Designation||Village Revenue Officer (Grade-II)|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 14,600–Rs. 44,870|
|Work Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Online Application Status||Available Now|
Visit gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in website to get more details about AP Grama Village Revenue Officer recruitment. Keep watching daily recruitment regularly to get latest updates about both central and state government jobs and even private sector jobs too.
AP Grama Panchayats/ Ward Sachivalayam District-Wise VRO Job Vacancies in Detail:
|Name of the Districts||No. of Vacancies|
|YSR District Kadapa||227|
|Totally, 2880 Job Vacancies available|
AP Village Revenue Officer Eligibility Criteria:
The details of eligibility criteria regarding districts, prescribed educational qualification, age, relaxation & reservation, application procedure & other important notes refer AP Grama Sachivalayam Official Site’s Grade II Village Revenue Officers (VRO) Official Notification.
- Must have passed Secondary School Certificate Examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh or its equivalent.
- Must have obtained National Council of Vocational Training Certificate in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade (two years) Course with Surveying as one of the subjects in any Industrial Training Institute recognized by the Government of India.
- He/ She should be between the age group of 18–42 years as on 01.07.2019.
- Written Examination
- Interview/ Verification
- Charge of Rs. 200 (Rupees Two Hundred Only) will be applicable for application fee.
- Charge of Rs. 200 (Rupees Two Hundred Only) will be applicable for examination fee.
- SC/ ST/ PHC/ BC/ Ex-Serviceman categories are exempted from the examination fee.
Fee Payment Mode:
- Online mode using Payment Gateway using Net Banking/ Credit card / Debit Card.
- Online mode
Steps to Apply Online Registration of AP Village Revenue Officer Recruitment 2019:
- Go to the AP Grama Panchayats/Ward Sachivalayam official website “http://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in”.
- Pick the “Notifications” from the side menu bar.
- Find and choose the “Recruitment for the Post of Village Revenue Officer (Grade-II)”.
- Read the notification twice up to your understanding level.
- Get back and click on “One Time Profile Registration (OTPR)” for online registration and fill necessary fields.
- After completing OTPR, get back and click on “Submit Online Application” to apply online.
- Click on “Apply” button under Posts Under Category-II Group – B and fill the application form carefully.
- After completing Submit Online Application process, get back & choose “Payment” to pay the application & examination fee.
- Enter all those login details and pay the fee as per the notification instructions.
- Finally, download OTPR and submitted application from the link provided under Candidate Services on the home page for future references.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & ONLINE APPLICATION LINK||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
|Disclaimer: Aspirants are advised to check & confirm all the above said information with the concern official site notification. We are not responsible for any mismatches (spell/number error).|