APCOB Recruitment 2020 | Professional Consultant Posts | Total Vacancies Various | Last Date 09.06.2020 | AP Cooperative Bank Recruitment Notification @ www.apcob.org
APCOB Recruitment 2020: The Andhra Pradesh State Co-Operative Bank Ltd invites application from eligible candidates for engaging Professional Consultants for Legal and Vigilance, MSME, Agriculture and Allied activities on Contract Basis. Recently it has issued an employment notice on 27.05.2020 for various openings and these vacancies are allocated for AP Cooperative Bank Jobs 2020. As per the APCOB Vijayawada notification, APCOB invites degree holders for APCOB Consultant Vacancy. Aspirants who are seeking bank jobs in Andhra Pradesh state can use this chance and send the filled application form to given postal address or mail address on or before the last date 09.06.2020.
AP Cooperative Bank recruitment notification and APCOB recruitment application form is available in APCOB Career i.e. www.apcob.org. Aspirants must have possessed Bachelors/ Masters’ Degree in Engineering from recognized university. Knowledge of Telugu language compulsory. Candidates age limit should be between 65 years. Aspirants should be a local candidate of the State of Andhra Pradesh. Applications will be accepted through Mail or by post. Candidates have to pay required fee and make the payment via NEFT. More details of APCOB vacancy, upcoming Andhra Pradesh Cooperative Bank notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of AP Co-operative Bank Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||The Andhra Pradesh State Co-Operative Bank Ltd|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Professional Consultants|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Starting Date for Submission of application||27.05.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of application||09.06.2020|
|Online Test date||25.08.2019|
Here you will get detail of Professional Consultants posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for APCOB Professional Consultants Vacancy
- Legal & Vigilance and MSME: Bachelors/Masters’ Degree in Engineering/ Management/ Commerce.
- Agriculture and allied Activities: Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Crop/Plant Science/ Fisheries / Biotechnology/ Animal Science.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be 65 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- APCOB selection will be based on Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit the application via either online (mail) or offline (post).
- Postal Address: Deputy General Manager (HRD), The AP State Coop Bank Ltd., #27-29-28, Governorpet, Vijayawada -520002
- Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates should pay Rs.500 via NEFT or Demand Draft.
- Check official notification to get fee details.
How to apply Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website apcob.org.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Recruitment for Professional consultants for Legal and Vigilance, MSME, Agriculture and Allied activities on Contract Basis”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up APCOB Jobs application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from APCOB Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|