APDCL Recruitment 2018 | Assam Power Distribution Company Ltd Notification for Experienced & Non Experienced Candidates | Sahayak, Office cum Field Asst. & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 1959 | Last Date 31.10.2018 (Extended) | Apply online @ apdcl.org
APDCL Recruitment 2018-19: Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL) has planned to fill up 1959 vacancies in following companies Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL), Assam Electricity Grid Corporation Limited (AEGCL) and Assam Power Generation Corporation Limited (APGCL). As per the APDCL notification, these vacancies are allocated for following experienced and non experienced posts AAO, Office cum Field Assistant, Sahayak, Mail & Light Vehicle Driver. Eligible fresher and experienced candidates can make the online registration on or before the last date of 31.10.2018 (Extended). Apply online link will be activated from 01.10.2018. APDCL recruitment apply online link is available in official website.
|Click here to download Assistant Manager & Jr. Manager Admit Card|
Candidates who have already applied on 25.08.2018 to 19.09.2018 need not to apply again. Aspirants who have domicile of Assam are only eligible to apply this APDCL recruitment 2018 Assam. APDCL will conduct the written test followed by document verification for selection. After that selected applicants will engage on anywhere in Assam state. Candidates must have relevant educational qualification and prescribed age limit. Candidates must pay the application fee through online mode. Details of APDCL upcoming vacancies, APDCL sahayak recruitment 2018, exam date, advertisement and etc. are given in APDCL careers
Details of APDCL Recruitment for Fresher & Experienced Candidates 2018-19
|Organization Name||Assam Power Distribution Company Limited|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||AAO, Office cum Field Assistant, Sahayak & Light Vehicle Driver|
You may visit APDCL career page to get more details about this recruitment. Here you can get information like eligibility criteria (i.e.) educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check our website regularly to get latest updates.
APDCL Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancy|
|Non – Experienced Candidates Posts|
|AAO (Assistant Accounts Officer)||60|
|Office cum Field Assistant||1000|
|Light Vehicle Driver||25|
|Experienced Candidates posts|
cum Field Assistant
Eligibility Criteria for APDCL AAO, Office cum Field Assistant, Sahayak & Light Vehicle Driver Vacancies
- VIII Examination/ HSLC/ Minimal HSSLC or equivalent/ Degree/ ITI in relevant disciplines from recognized university.
- However check the notification to know more details about educational qualification.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2018)
- Experienced Candidates posts: Candidates age should be 18 to 52 years.
- AAO (Non Experienced Candidates post): Candidates age should be 21 to 44 years.
- Office cum Field Asst., Driver & Sahayak (Non Experienced Candidates post): Candidates age limit should be 18 to 44 years.
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- Physical Efficiency Test
Mode of Application
- For experienced posts: Rs.100 for General/ OBC/ MOBC candidates and Rs.50 for SC/ ST candidates
- For non – experienced posts:Rs.500 for General/ OBC/ MOBC candidates and Rs.250 for SC/ ST candidates.
- No fee for PWD candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Online – Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
|Starting date for submission of online application form||01.10.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application form||31.10.2018|
How to Apply Assam APDCL Recruitment 2018 online
- Go to official website apdcl.org.
- Click “Careers” find the the correct advertisement for above said positions.
- Click on the advertisement notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- To apply click “Online Application Form” enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|Apply Online Link for Experienced & Non Experienced Posts||CLICK HERE>>|
|Official Notification for Non Experienced Posts||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|Official Notification for Experienced Posts||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Assam APDCL Recruitment 2018 | APDCL/ AEGCL/ APGCL Group – A & B Job Notification for Asst. Manager, Medical Officer & Jr. Manager Posts | Total 276 Vacancies | Apply Online Application @ APDCL Careers | Last Date 30th Sep 2018
APDCL Recruitment 2018: Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL) has published new job notification for the recruitment of Assistant Manager, Medical Officer and Junior Manager Posts. Totally, 276 vacancies are allotted in Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL), Assam Electricity Grid Corporation Limited (AEGCL) and Assam Power Generation Corporation Limited (APGCL). Willing and qualified aspirants may apply for APDCL/ AEGCL/ APGCL Recruitment Vacancies 2018 through online registration on or before the last date of 30.09.2018. Candidates should submit the online application from before closing date of 30.09.2018 @ www.apdcl.org. Due to heavy demand the online application for the post of Assistant Manager, Medical Officer, Junior Manager will remain reopen on 29.09.2018 to 30.09.2018 midnight. So apply online for apdcl recruitment soon.
APDCL is going to select the candidates on the basis of the online examination, viva-voce examination & Interview. Admit card will be sent via electronically. All applicants should make the examination fee through online mode only and other mode of fee payment will be rejected. The hard copy of online application form self-attested photocopies of the relevant documents along with the original documents are to be submitted at the time of viva-voce. Who wish to apply for APDCL/ AEGCL/ APGCL Recruitment vacancies can log in/visit their official website to collect more details like, Syllabus, Admit Cards, Results, Upcoming Vacancies & etc.
Details of APDCL Job Notification 2018 – 2019:
|Organization Name||Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL)|
|Employment Category||State Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Asst. Manager, Medical Officer & Jr. Manager|
|No. of Vacancies||276|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to apply online and download official notification below.
Vacancy Details of APDCL/AEGCL/APGCL Recruitment:
|Name of the Post||Name of the Company||No of Vacancies|
|Group – A Category (Pay Scale Rs. 37,300/ – Rs. 1, 12,000/-)|
|Assistant Manager (Electrical)||APDCL||52|
|Assistant Manager (Mechanical)||AEGCL||04|
|Assistant Manager (Civil)||APDCL||06|
|Assistant Manager (Electronics & Communication)||APDCL||05|
|Assistant Manager (Information Technology)||APDCL||25|
|Assistant Manager (Renewable Energy)||APDCL||02|
|Assistant Manager (Human Resource)||APDCL||14|
|Assistant Manager (Law)||APDCL||02|
|Medical Officer (MO)||AEGCL||01|
|Group – B Category (Pay Scale Rs. 25,000/ – Rs. 92,000/-)|
|Junior Manager (Electrical)||APDCL||55|
|Junior Manager (Mechanical)||APDCL||06|
|Junior Manager (Civil)||APGCL||05|
|Junior Manager (Information Technology)||APDCL||05|
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Power Distribution Company Ltd. Asst. Manager, Medical Officer & Jr. Manager Vacancies:
- B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA/ PGDBM/ PGDM/ MBBS/ Graduate in Law/ Diploma/ Equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2018)
|Categories||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|Group – A Category||21 years||44 years|
|Group – B Category||18 years|
- Check details of age relaxation in official notification given below.
- Online Examination (Except Medical Officer Post).
- Viva-Voce Examination (Except Medical Officer Post).
- Interview (Medical Officer Post Only).
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
- For PWD candidates: Nil
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 250/-
- For General/OBC/MOBC candidates: Rs. 500/-
Mode of Payment
- Online Mode – By Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||05.09.2018|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form||30.09.2018 (Extended)
How to Apply for APDCL Group – A & B Job Vacancies via Online Mode:
- Go to official website APDCL -> www.apdcl.org.
- Click on option -> Career in the center of home page.
- Find the correct notification “Ongoing Recruitment for the post of Assistant Manager, Medical Officer & Junior Manager in APDCL/AEGCL/APGCL” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly and check your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of online registration form and upload necessary document.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.