APGENCO Recruitment 2017 | Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited | Junior Accounts Officer, Jr. Assistant | Total Vacancies 51 | Last Date: 02.12.2017
APGENCO Recruitment 2017: Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited is shortly known as APGENCO has published 51 vacancies for the post of Junior Accounts Officer, Jr. Assistant. Candidates able to apply online for this APGENCO job. The advertisement released for recruiting the eligible candidates in the vacancy positions. Interested Candidates who are waiting for APGENCO Recruitment must check the official notification before applying. APGENCO Jr Accounts Officer & Asst Jobs Online applications are available on the official website. Closing Date for submission of online applications is 02nd December 2017. For more details regarding Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited jobs check the job notification on the official website – apgenco.cgg.gov.in
This Page explains detailed information on AP Power Generation Corporation Limited Department Junior Accounts Officer, Jr. Assistant Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit and more. Candidates are requested to refer this advertisement given below or reading the article to know the details of APGENCO Job Notification 2017.
Details of APGENCO Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited
Organization Type: State Government
Total Vacancies: 51
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Vacancy Details of APGENCO Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Trainee Junior Accounts Officer||26||Rs.34630-56760|
|Trainee Junior Assistant||25||Rs.18725-34775|
Eligibility criteria for APGENCO Jobs 2017
- Trainee Junior Accounts Officer: Candidates must have B.Com for first class or its equivalent/Post Graduation of M.Com/ Must have passed IPCC (formally known as Intermediate) the institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ have passed Intermediate examination of the institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- Trainee Junior Assistant: Candidates should completed Graduate Degree of BA or B.Sc or B.Com of any university in India/have passed Diploma in computer application from any of the recognized university or institution.
- However, check official notification for post wise qualification.
- Age should be maximum 37 years.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Test
|Category||Application Reg. Fee||Examination Fee
|General||Rs. 150/-||Rs. 350/-|
|SC/ST/BC/Physically challenged||Rs. 150/-||Nil|
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment – Debit card, Credit card and also net banking
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for APGENCO Recruitment 2017
- Go to official website apgenco.cgg.gov.in
- Find the advertisements and then read the notifications carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of online application||13.11.2017|
|Closing date of Online application||02.12.2017|
|Date of Exam||30.12.2017|