APGVB Recruitment 2019 | Concurrent Auditor & Other Posts | Last Date 16.09.2019 | Apply Latest 27 Job Vacancies @ www.apgvbank.in
APGVB Recruitment 2019: Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank has currently released a notification for filling 27 vacancies in Concurrent Auditor and Senior Concurrent Auditor Posts. Offline applications are invited from the eligible Retired Officials of RRBs and Commercial banks for this APGVB Bank recruitment 2019. The last date to send the application form via offline mode is 16.09.2019 (till 5 p.m).
APGVB recruitment 2019 notification and application form can be downloaded from the official website of APGVB. Aspirants should have possessed the prescribed age limit and educational qualification for this Bank job. It will filter the candidates on the basis of interview. The selected candidates will be engaged under contract or short term assignment basis for conducting of Concurrent Audit in APGVB branches at Various States of India.
Details of APGVB Recruitment 2019
The complete details of latest APGVB notification 2019 are described in the table as follows,
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank|
|Job Type||Bank Job|
|Job Name||Concurrent Auditor & Senior Concurrent Auditor|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||27|
|Job Location||Various States of India|
|Last Date to send application||16.09.2019|
|Date of Interview||23.09.2019 (Tentative)|
Canddiates are requested to read the official notification before apply to this latest recruitment in APGV Bank. To get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs, Telangana jobs and Andhra Pradesh jobs, please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in
Eligibility Criteria for APGVB Concurrent Auditor & Other Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
Educational Qualification & Age Limit
- Check advertisement for details about educational qualification and age limit.
- The selection of the candidates will be based on interview only.
Mode of Apply
- Candidates can send their application via offline mode (post or courier) to the following address given below,
General Manager-I, Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank , Head Office, H.No.2-5-8/1, 1st , 2nd , 3 rd Floor, Near Ambedkar Statue, Old Bus Depot Road, Ramnagar, Hanamkonda, Warangal Dist, Pin: 506001, Telangana.
How to apply for APGVB Jobs 2019
- Go to official website apgvbank.in
- Find the “Careers” link and click on it.
- Search for the notification “Empanelment Of Retired Officers (Scale-Iii To Scale-V) Of Rrbs And Commercial Banks On Contract/Short Term Assignment Basis For Conducting Of Concurrent Audit” and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Download the application form and fill it with prescribed details correctly.
- Send the filled in application with bio data and required documents to the given address.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Incomplete applications will not be accepted by APGVB. Please refer the official website for interview date, venue, selected list of candidates, further updates, changes and upcoming vacancies in APGVB 2019.
|Disclaimer Notice: Please check official website for exact and detailed information. We kindly state that our website should not be responsible for any misinterpretations regarding details.|