Apply the Job SSC Recruitment 2016 -at SSC.NIC.IN Official Website :
Staff Selection Commission is now recruiting interested candidates for the post of Junior Translators, Junior Hind Translators, Hindi Pradhyapak Examination and Senior Hindi Translator via an All India Open Competitive Examination. The candidates interested for this have to apply online and the last date of applying online is 28th April 2016.
This recruitment by Staff Selection Commission has been forwarded in advertisement no 3/7/2015-P&P-II. The job location for these above mentioned posts will be all over India. Everything that is needed to know about this recruitment have been described below.
Details of the various posts
- Junior translator in Armed Forces Headquarters (AFHQ)
- Junior Translator in M/o Railways (Railway Board)
- Junior Translator in Central Secretariat Official Language Service (CSOLS).
- Junior Translator/ Junior Hindi Translator in subordinate offices who have adopted Model RRs of DoP&T for JHTand JT
- Hindi Pradhyapak in Central Hindi Training Institute (CHTI)
- Senior Hindi Translator in various Central Government Ministers/ Offices/ Departments
- Junior Translator / Junior Hindi Translator in subordinate offices
The pay Scale for all of these posts mentioned above will be Rs 9300 to 34800/.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Recruitment 2016
The candidates willing to apply for these various posts has to meet certain criteria like desired educational qualification, age limit, nationality all of which are described below.
Desired Educational Qualification
- Candidates interested in applying for the post of Senior Hindi Translator and Junior Translator must have a Master’s degree from a recognized University. These universities must have English and Hindi as a compulsory subjects or elective subjects. A recognized certificate of Diploma in translating Hindi to English and English to Hindi or a two years’ experience in translating English to Hindi and vice versa.
- Candidates willing to apply for the post of Hindi Pradhyapak should possess a Bachelor’s degree in Hindi. The English language must be included in one of the subjects. This bachelor’s degree must be obtained from a recognized university. A master’s degree is also required in any subject from a recognized university.
The age limits for these various posts is 30 years as recorded in 01.01.2016. There is age relaxation for ST & SC up to 5 years, age relaxation for NCL and OBC category is up to 3 years and the age relaxation for Ex-Servicemen category is up to 3 years. The candidate should be a citizen of India.
Other details of SSC Recruitment 2016
A fee of Rs 100/– is to be deposited by the candidates applying for this. There are several payment options including debit/credit cards, net banking or through SBI Challan. Candidates belonging to ST/SC and Ex-Servicemen category need not pay this amount as they are exempted from the fee.
Applying Procedure -How to Apply
To apply for this, candidates need to apply online through the official website of SSC and that is http://ssconline.nic.in/ssc/. The board has announced that no other applicationwill be accepted except for online application.
Important Dates to remember
The submission of online application will start from 02.04.2016. The last date for submission of Part I online application is 28.04.2016. The last date for submitting online application of Part II is 30.04.2016.
The written exam will be held on 19.06.2016. Detailed and original advertisement can be accessed through this given link.
Official Notification-Download now