Latest Andhra Pradesh -APPSC Recruitment 2016 Notification for Group 2 at Official website : apspsc.gov.in
People in search of latest news on APPSC Recruitment 2016 have now got a reason to rejoice. Like every year, this organization has released their recruitment notification for the current year as well. At present The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission(APPSC) is in need of 748 Assistant Executive Engineer and is accepting application for the same from eligible candidates. Anyone with a strong hold in Agricultural, Mechanical and Civil engineering are capable of applying for the AEE post.
Various departments like the Tribal Welfare Engineering, Ground Water, Panchayat Raj Engineering Service and the Water Resource Department are associated with this recruitment process. So, before you decide to apply for the post, go through the official notification carefully.
Numerous government bodies are there offering ample opportunities to people aspiring for a job in this sector. The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is a well known name in this regard. This body came into existence on 1st November, 1956 and has a good strength at present. Currently, they are in need of Assistant Executive Engineer and require candidates for the proposed vacancies. Like all other organizations they have announced about the current recruitment online and detailed news is available at their official website(i.e) https://www.psc.ap.gov.in/. However, before you apply for the same, there are few guidelines to be followed. Moreover, you must possess some criteria to be eligible for the application. Read on to know more about this job openings 2016 year.
Eligibility criteria for this Vacancy Details 2016-17 :
In order to apply for the post, the interested candidate needs to go through a registration process. As you decide to apply, make it a point that only Indians are eligible for applying. As per their rules, the interested applicant must possess-
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Civil engineering from a recognized Indian university that is under the Sate or Central Act.
- A Graduate from an Institution Recognized by AICTE or the University Grants Commission is also eligible.
- A pass candidate in Sections ‘A’ and ‘B’ from Indian Examination in Civil engineering or AMIE can also apply.
- One more issue that you need to remember at this point is, the interested candidate must be within 18 to 40 years of age relaxation. People in need of the detailed advertisement of APPSC Recruitment 2016 need to keep an eye on the official site.
What is the Selection process ?
- The selection process is tough and is based on a Written Examination.
- This will be held either online or will be OMR based. Once you qualify through all the above mentioned requirements, you can apply online in official website.
- The beginning date of online application is 18.08.2016 and the last date for submitting online application is 21.09.2016.
- The candidate needs to pay Rs. 250 as the online Application Processing fee and Rs. 120 as examination fee. All payments need to be done either by Net Banking or with the use of Debit or Credit Card.
How to Apply for APPSC Recruitment ?:-
Interested candidates should apply via their official website :https://www.psc.ap.gov.in/ from the date of 18-8-2016 to last date of 21-09-2016
So, if you have made up your mind to apply online for the position, search for detailed news of Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2016 and do the needful within the stipulated time. You ought to do some serious preparations in order to qualify the written examination.To know about the latest andhra pradesh jobs