APPSC Recruitment 2021 | Medical Officer Post | 151 vacancies | Last date: 25.10.2021 | Apply Online @ psc.ap.gov.in
APPSC Recruitment 2021: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced the 151 vacancies for direct recruitment to the post of Medical Officer i.e (Unani, Homoeopathy, Ayurveda) in Ayush Department. APPSC jobs apply through online mode only otherwise will not be accepted. Before final submission of application, aspirants should read the complete notification of APPSC recruitment. Online link will be activated on 04.10.2021. Candidates who are looking for Andhra Pradesh govt jobs register for their APPSC online portal on or before 25.10.2021.
only Indian national are eligble to apply for this APPSC recruitment. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission recruitment 2021 notification and APPSC apply link are available at official website Candidate selection will based on written Examination. Candidate should possess the prescribed educational qualification, age limit, and other details. Incomplete application form will not be entertained and after submission of application form no modification will be permitted. Hall ticket will be hosted on commission website. APPSC recruitment notification and APPSC apply online registration link are given below. The last date for payment of application fee is 24.10.2021.
Details of APPSC Recruitment 2021 notification
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Name of the post||Medical Officer ( Unani, Homoeopathy)|
|Salary||Rs.37,100 to Rs.91,450|
|Last Date to Submit the Online Application||25.10.2021|
Eligibility criteria for APPSC Medical Officer Vacancies
- Candidate must hold Degree in Unani/Degree in Homoeopathy/Degree in ayurveda awarded by a university.
- Refer notification for more details.
Age limit (01.07.2021)
- Age limit should be 18 years to 42 years
- Selection will be based on written examination.
- Applicant should pay Rs.250 for processing fee and Rs.120 for examination fee.
- Rs. 250 for SC/ST/BC/PH/Ex-service men.
- Payment Mode: Online mode.
- Apply through online mode only.
- Apply through the link attached below.
Steps to apply Online for APPSC Recruitment 2021
- Candidates visit the official website psc.ap.gov.in.
- Click Notification>>Recruitment.
- Find the Notification No.08/2021,Dt.24/09/2021 Direct Recruitment to the post of Medical Officer(Ayurveda) in Ayush Department (General/Limited Recruitment) & Notification No.09/2021,Dt.24/09/2021 Direct Recruitment to the post of Medical Officer(Homoeopathy) in Ayush Department (General/Limited Recruitment) & Notification No.10/2021,Dt.24/09/2021 Direct Recruitment to the post of Medical Officer(Unani) in Ayush Department (General/Limited Recruitment).
- Download the notification carefully and check the eligibility.
- Candidates are requested to fill the online application form.
- Make a payment of application fee.
- Take printout your application form for future reference.
Applicants kindly refer to Andhra Pradesh PPSC recruitment notification. Further details of APPSC recruitment like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, payment mode and other information are provided above. Keep visiting at Daily recruitment site regularly.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||NOTICE 1| NOTICE 2 | NOTICE3|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|