APSC Admit Card 2019 | Computer Operator Posts | Total Vacancies 17 | Exam Date 23.06.2019 | Download Admit Card @ apsc.nic.in
APSC Admit Card 2019: APSC is going to release hall ticket for the examination of Computer Operator Posts. Already APSC published the advertisement for selecting candidates to appoint in the Computer Operator Posts. Many applicants were applied for this Assam job recruitment and waiting for the examination date. Now it has released date and time of APSC exam 2019. The exam will be held on the date 23.06.2019.
|Click here for APSC Computer Operator recruitment 2019 details|
Applied candidates can download the admit card from the date 18.06.2019 to 23.06.2019. Those who have already applied for the post can get the hall ticket from the APSC official portal and attend the exam. Totally 17 vacancies are allocated in this posts. The exam duration will be 2 hours and the maximum marks will be 100 marks. Exam will be conducted in written type. People can prepare with the APSC syllabus and appear in the exam.
Details of APSC Admit Card 2019:
|Organization Name||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Employment Category||State Government|
|Job Name||Computer Operator|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||17|
|Selection Process||Written Exam (Phase –I), Computer Practical Test (Phase-II)|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Admit Card Release Date||18.06.2019|
|Date of Examination||23.06.2019|
Applicants can get the call letter in the official website of APSC only. The direct link to download the admit card is given below in this page. Please visit Daily Recruitment for latest updates.
APSC Selection Process
- ASPC will conduct examination in two phases for selecting the candidates. Initially applicants are required to write the written exam (phase-I) and the commission shortlist the candidates based on the marks obtained in the written exam.
- The shortlisted candidates will participate in the computer proficiency practical test (phase-II). Based on performance in the two phases, aspirants will be appointed in the Computer Operator Posts.
APSC Computer Operator Phase-I Exam Pattern 2019
|Name of the Subject||Total Marks|
APSC Computer Operator Phase-II Exam Pattern 2019
In Phase-II, APSC will conducts test to check candidate’s proficiency in computer applications. Total marks for computer practical test will be 100 marks.
APSC Computer Operator Exam Syllabus 2019
- Prepositions, Active Passive Voice, Spotting Errors, Synonyms, Antonyms, Para Completion, Sentence Arrangement, Idioms and Phrases, Sentence Improvement, Passage Completion, Fill in the blanks and etc.
- General science, Famous places in India, Famous books and authors, Inventions and discoveries, Current affairs, Rivers, Lakes and seas, Indian politics, Indian history, Sports, Heritage, Indian economy, and etc.
- MS Office, Computer networks, Internet, Data bases, Data structure, Operating system, Hardware and Software, Memory and Storage Devices, Computer shortcut keys, PC software and office automation, Windows, Digital Logic and etc.
APSC Exam 2019 Date & Time
How to Download Admit Card for APSC Examination 2019
- Go to official website apsc.nic.in
- Find the Call Letters/ Admit card link and click on it.
- Find the advertisement for the admit card for computer operator posts.
- Login using the Registration number and password that created during the registration of online application.
- Take the print out of the hall ticket and attend the exam.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|