APTEL Recruitment 2020 | LDC & Private Secretary Posts | Total Vacancies: 02 |Last Date: 04.05.2020 | Download application form @ aptel.gov.in
APTEL Recruitment 2020: APPELLATE TRIBUNAL FOR ELECTRICITY announced new job notification (No .1/1/2019/ADM/APTEL/ 444/20) for the posts of Principal Private Secretary & Lower Division Clerk (LDC). As per the notification, 02 vacancies are filled by APTEL. They are looking for dedicated persons with willingness, who are seeking jobs in Delhi on Deputation/ Absorption basis. APTEL announced new job notification on 13.03.2020. Applicants can download application form @ aptel.gov.in. Application should reach the office on or before 04.05.2020.
The selected candidate will be taken on deputation initially and may be considered for absorption in due course. Incomplete application & application after due date will be strictly rejected. lnterested candidates may submit their applications as per prescribed proforma which can be downloaded from the official website. Applicants should submit attested copies of up-to-date ACRs/ APAR for the last five years and vigilance clearance with the application form as mentioned in the official notification. Application without documents will be rejected. Only short-listed applicants will be called for interview. Selected candidates should have knowledge of computers. Maximum age limit is 56 years as on 04.05.2020.
Details of APTEL Vacancies 2020:
|Organization Name||APPELLATE TRIBUNAL FOR ELECTRICITY|
|Organization Type||Government of India|
|Advertisement No||No .1/1/2019/ADM/APTEL/ 444/20|
|Job Name||Principal Private Secretary & Lower Division Clerk (LDC)|
|Starting Date of Submission of Application||13.03.2020|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||04.05.2020|
|Official Website||@ aptel.gov.in|
Be in touch with our dailyrecruitment site, because you will get latest updates here. Details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application fee, How to apply for the post are given below for your knowledge.
Eligibility Criteria for LDC & Other Posts:
- Applicants should holding analogous post on regular basis.
- Refer notifications for more details.
- Maximum age limit is 56 years as on 04.05.2020.
- However check notification for more details.
- Selection may be based on Interview.
Mode of Application:
- Applicants can send their application to Ajay Kumar Director (Adm) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 04 May 2020.
Steps to Download Application Form for APTEL Jobs 2020:
- Go to the official website @ aptel.gov.in
- Click ‘Carrer’ given in the home page.
- Check the advertisement to know the eligibility criteria.
- Download application form and fill it carefully.
- And finally send the application form.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|