Assam TET Admit Card 2019 | Assam Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 | CBT Exam Date: 10.11.2019 | Download Assam TET Call Letter 2019 @ ssa.assam.gov.in
Assam TET Admit Card 2019: Axom Sarba Siksha Abhiyan Mission – Department of Education is going to conduct Assam Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 on 22.10.2019 for Lower Primary and Upper Primary level for the state of Assam as per the guidelines laid down by NCTE. It is going to release the Assam TET admit card for Assam Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 Examinations. SSA Assam TET exam will be held on 10.11.2019. SSA Assam has allocates many number of seats for Teachers Jobs 2019. Candidates who have applied for this Assam Teacher examination and eagerly waiting to write an examination kindly get your TET 2019 Assam hall ticket from official website ssa.assam.gov.in.
|Click here to get SSA Assam TET Result 2020|
As per the Assam TET Notification 2019, online registration for Lower Primary and Upper Primary level exam was successfully completed. There are many number of candidates were applied. Applicants who have applied for this SSA Assam Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 those candidates download your admit card by using Assam SSA login credentials. Axom Sarba Siksha Abhiyan will select the aspirants on the basis of written test. Assam TET exam will be conducted in 33 cities of Assam state and exam centres details are given below. More details of Assam TET e-admit card/ hall ticket, Assam TET Exam syllabus, result, Assam Teacher Eligibility exam date and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of SSA Assam Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 Admit Card 2019
|Organization Name||Axom Sarba Siksha Abhiyan Mission – Department of Education|
|Category||State Govt. / Admit Card|
|Name of the Exam||Assam Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 (Assam TET)|
|Exam Scheme||Offline Mode (OMR Sheet)|
|Assam TET 2019 Exam date||10.11.2019|
|Exam Duration||2.30 hours|
|Total Marks||150 (Paper I) & 210 (Paper II)|
|Status of Admit Card||Available|
You may go official website ssa.assam.gov.in website to get more details about Assam TET exam admit card 2019. In this article you will get SSA Assam Exam admit card details like hall ticket details, exam scheme, syllabus, how to download and direct link. Keep check DAILY RECRUITMENT regularly to get latest updates.
Assam TET 2019 Exam Centres
- Assam Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 will be conducted in 23 cities of Assam State. Applicants who have applied for this Assam TET Exam 2019 exam those candidates kindly download you TET admit card 2019 by using login credentials.
- The address of the exam centre will be mentioned in your Assam TET admit card 2019 along with other details.
Exam Pattern for Assam Teacher Eligibility Test 2019
- Total Questions: 150 (Paper I) & 210 (Paper II).
- Total Marks: 150 (Paper I) & 210 (Paper II).
- Exam Duration: 2 ½ hours for each paper.
- Negative Marks: There will be no negative marking.
- Medium of question paper: Assamese, Bengali, Bodo, Hindi, English.
Assam TET 2019 Exam Scheme
- Paper I (for classes I to V):
- Paper II (for classes VI to VIII):
How to Download SSA Assam TET Hall Ticket/ Admit Card 2019
- Go to official website ssa.assam.gov.in.
- Find the admit card link for Assam TET Admit card July 2019, click on the link.
- It will redirect to the next page enter your login credentials (application no & password).
- After that click submit button your hall ticket will display on the screen.
- You may download the call letter and bring it for write the exam.
|Assam TET Hall Ticket||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Disclaimer: Sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently. Candidates must check official notification of Assam TET to get exact information. We are not responsible for any typing/ spelling mistakes.