Assam TET 2019 Notification | Axom Sarba Siksha Abhiyan Mission – Department of Education | Assam Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 | Total Vacancies Various | Last Date 17.09.2019 | Apply online @ ssa.assam.gov.in
Assam TET 2019 Notification: Axom Sarba Siksha Abhiyan Mission – Department of Education has recently released the Assam TET notification [No.SSA/Esstt/Gen-Corres/TET/470/2011/9098]. SSA Assam is going to conduct the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)-2019 on 20.10.2019 for Lower Primary and Upper Primary level for the state of Assam as per the guidelines laid down by NCTE. Applicants who are seeking Teachers jobs in Assam those candidates can make the online registration from 02.09.2019 @ www.ssa.assam.gov.in. The last date for submission of Assam TET 2019 exam notification online application is 17.09.2019.
|Click here to get SSA Assam TET Result 2020|
|Click here to get Assam TET Admit Card 2019|
SSA Assam Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 notification pdf & apply online link is available in official website (www.ssa.assam.gov.in). SSA Assam will conduct the TET exam for 150 Marks (Paper I) and 210 Marks (Paper II). There will be no negative marking. Contenders have to pay required fee to attend Assam TET Paper I & Paper II exam. Test center details are clearly given in the official notification. More details of SSA Assam recruitment vacancy, upcoming TET Assam notices, Assam TET syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of SSA Assam Teacher Eligibility Test 2019
|Organization Name||Axom Sarba Siksha Abhiyan Mission – Department of Education|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Exam Name||Assam Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||02.09.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||17.09.2019|
|Admit Card release date||30.09.2019|
|Assam TET Exam date||20.10.2019|
You may visit www.ssa.assam.gov.in Website to get more details about Assam TET recruitment. Here you will get details of Assam Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)-2019
- Applicants should have passed Senior Secondary/ B.El.Ed/ Graduate/ Diploma in Elementary Education/ B.A./B. Sc. Ed. Or B.A. Ed/B. Sc. Ed/ B.Ed from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
Assam TET 2019 Exam Structure
- Paper I (for classes I to V):
- Paper II (for classes VI to VIII):
Assam Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 Exam Pattern
- Total Questions: 150 (Paper I) & 210 (Paper II).
- Total Marks: 150 (Paper I) & 210 (Paper II).
- Exam Duration: 2 ½ hours for each paper.
- Negative Marks: There will be no negative marking.
- Medium of question paper: Assamese, Bengali, Bodo, Hindi, English.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
|Name of the paper||Gen||SC/ ST(P)/ ST(H)/ OBC/ MOBC/ PWD(PH)|
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online banking/credit card/ debit card etc.
How to apply Assam TET 2019 Exam Notification
- Go to official website ssa.assam.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “TET Advertisement, 2019”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|ASSAM TET EXAM NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Disclaimer: Sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently. Candidates must check official website of SSA Assam to get exact information. We are not responsible for any typing/ spelling mistakes.