Balasore District Jobs 2020 | Staff Nurse, Pharmacist & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 223 | Walk in Interview date 03.04.2020 & 04.04.2020 | Download Balasore District Application Form @ baleswar.nic.in
Balasore District Jobs 2020: Recently Health & Family Welfare Dept, Odisha has announced the new job notification [Advertisement No 728/S/FMMCHB] on 27.03.2020 for various paramedical staff posts. Balasore district is going to fill up 223 vacancies in Office of the Superintendent, Fakir Mohan Medical College & Hospital, Balasore. As per the FMMCHB Balasore Notification, these vacancies are assigned to Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Laboratory Technician & Radiographer posts. Applicants who are looking for jobs in Odisha state those candidates may attend the interview at Fakir Mohan Medical College & Hospital, Balasore on 03.04.2020 & 04.04.2020.
This engagement is contractual basis (daily wages) and engagement period is till 30.06.2020. Applicants should hold Diploma in Nursing/ GNM, Diploma/ Degree in Pharmacy, Diploma in Medical Lab Technology & Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis Technology. Selection will be based on marks secured on technical qualification and walk in interview. Shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Balasore [Odisha]. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. More details of Balasore District Paramedical recruitment, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of FMMCHB Balasore Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Office of the Superintendent, Fakir Mohan Medical College & Hospital, Balasore|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Advertisement No 728/S/FMMCHB|
|Job Name||Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Laboratory Technician & Radiographer|
|Job Location||Balasore [Odisha]|
|Walk in Interview date||03.04.2020 & 04.04.2020|
Here you will get information of Lab Technician & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Vacancy Details of Balasore District Jobs
- As per the notification, overall 223 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Labour & ESI Deptt + COVID 19 Incentive|
|Staff Nurse||162||Rs.388 + Rs.612 per day|
|Radiographer||07||Rs.448 + Rs.552 per day|
Eligibility Criteria for Balasore District Staff Nurse, Pharmacist & Other Posts
- Staff Nurse: Diploma in Nursing/ GNM and should have GNM registration in Govt of Odisha.
- Pharmacist: Diploma/ Degree in Pharmacy and should have Pharmacy Registration Certificate.
- Lab Technician: Diploma in Medical Lab Technology and should have DMLT Registration certificate.
- Radiographer: Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis Technology and should have DMRT Registration certificate.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on marks secured on technical qualification and walk in interview.
Walk in Interview details
- Qualified applicants may attend the interview at given venue and details are given below
|03.04.2020 & 04.04.2020||11.00 am to 04.00 pm||Fakir Mohan Medical College & Hospital, Campus at Remuna, Balasore 756019|
How to apply Balasore District Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website baleswar.nic.in.
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement “Urgent Recruitment at Fakir Mohan Medical College Balasore”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Now you can attend the interview at prescribed venue.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|