Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2020 | Junior Officer Posts | 10 Vacancies| Last Date: 17-08-2020 | Apply @ balmerlawrie.com
Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2020: Balmer Lawrie, is a partnership firm founded on 1 February 1867 in Kolkata, India. They invites application for the posts of Junior Officer (Stores/ Site Operations/ Operations/ Accounts & Finance/ Technical Services/ Electrical/ Warehouse Operations/ HR/ IT). Balmer Lawrie released new job notification (Ref. No.: BL/CHRD/RECT/O1/2020) for filling up 10 vacancies. Interested candidates with required eligibility can apply for the post @ balmerlawrie.com only through online. Before applying for the post, applicants should read the instructions given in the official website. Applicants searching jobs in West Bengal can use this chance. The last date to submit the online application is 17.08.2020.
Balmer Lawrie announced new job notification on 29.07.2020. Selected candidate will be placed at Asaoti, Kolkata, Chennai, Rai (Haryana), Hyderabad or Patalganga (Navi Mumbai). Selection will be based on all India Written Examination. Applications with false statement will be rejected at any time of recruitment process. Incomplete application & applications received after due date will not be considered. Candidates should attach relevant documents along with the application form. Applicants should hold degree from a recognized university. Maximum age limit is 25 years. Applicants should send the online submitted application to Balmer Lawrie, D-139, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-I, New Delhi – 110020 on or before 24.08.2020. Written exam for selected candidates will be held in 5 cities i.e. Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad and Kolkata.
Details of Balmer Lawrie Recruitment Notification 2020:
|Organization Name||Balmer Lawrie|
|Organization Type||State Government|
|Job Name||Junior Officer (Stores/ Site Operations/ Operations/ [Accounts & Finance/ Technical Services/ Electrical/ Warehouse Operations/ HR/ IT)|
|Starting Date of Submission of application||29.07.2020|
|Last Date of Submission of application||17.08.2020|
Interested applicants can apply for Balmer Lawrie Recruitment, through the link given below. By following dailyrecruitment site, you can get latest updates here. Education qualification, Age limit, Selection process, how to apply are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for Balmer Lawrie Junior Officer Jobs 2020:
- Applicants should hold Any Degree/ Bachelor/ Diploma in a prescribed discipline from a recognized university.
- Refer advertisement for more details.
- Minimum age limit is 18 years.
- Maximum age limit is 25 years.
- Selection will be based on all India Written Examination.
- Application via online mode is accepted.
- Candidates should send the online submitted application to Balmer Lawrie, D-139, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-I, New Delhi – 110020 on or before 24.08.2020.
- Candidates should pay Rs.300/-
- SC/ST/ PWD/ ES Categories shall be exempted from payment of Application Fees.
- Applicant should pay fee in Balmer Lawrie account.
How to Apply Online for Balmer Lawrie Careers:
- Go to the official website @ balmerlawrie.com
- Click ‘Careers’ given in the home page.
- Find advertisement for above posts & Click on it.
- Check eligibility criteria given in the advertisement.
- Through apply online link fill the details carefully.
- Finally take a print of online submitted application & send it to the above said address.
|APPLY ONLINE LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|