Bangalore District Court Recruitment 2019 | Steno Posts | Total Vacancies 39 | Last Date 31.03.2019 | Apply online @ districts.ecourts.gov.in
Bangalore District Court Recruitment 2019: Bangalore District Court has planned to fill up 39 vacancies. It invites online applications from eligible candidates for Stenographer Posts. Applicants who are seeking court jobs in Karnataka Govt can apply to this recruitment via online. As per the City Civil Court Bangalore recruitment notification, these 39 vacancies are allocated for steno posts. Bangalore District Court Recruitment apply online link has been activated. The last date for submission of online application is 31.03.2019.
Bangalore District Court Recruitment notification and apply online link is available in official website. Aspirants should have possessed prescribed educational qualification. Applicants age limit should be between 18 to 35 years. Selection will be based on written test/ skill test. Selected candidates will be engaged at City Civil Court Bangalore, Karnataka. Online applications only will be accepted. Other modes of applications will be rejected. More details of Bengaluru District Court admit card, selection process, merit list, selection list, result and etc. will be available at official website.
Details of Bangalore District Court Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Bangalore District Court|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Location||District Court of Bangalore, Karnataka|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||31.03.2019|
You may visit Bangalore District Ecourt Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Bangalore District Court Steno Posts
- Check advertisement for educational qualification.
- Applicants age limit should be between 18 to 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Bangalore District Court recruitment process will be based on written test/ skill test.
Mode of Application
- Online applications only will be accepted.
How to apply Bangalore District Court Jobs Notification 2019
- Go to official website districts.ecourts.gov.in/bangalore.
- Click “City Civil Court Online recruitment” find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly finally click submit button.
- Take the print of the application form for your reference.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLY LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|