BMCRI Recruitment 2020 | Nursing Officer, Group D & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 365 | Last Date 24.07.2020 | Bangalore Medical College Recruitment Notification @ www.bmcri.org
BMCRI Recruitment 2020: Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute invites applications via online/ offline from eligible candidates to fill up 365 vacancies on Contractual Basis for Covid Duty in Victoria Hospital. Recently Bangalore Medical College issued new job notice [Ref No.BMCRI/PS/54/2020-21] on 15.07.2020 for Consultant, Nursing Officer, Anesthesia Technician, Dialysis Technician & Group D posts. As per the BMCRI recruitment notification, these vacancies are allotted for above said posts and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are looking for jobs in Karnataka state can apply to this recruitment on or before 24.07.2020.
BMCRI selection will be based on Test/ Interview. Selected candidates will be appointed at Bengaluru [Karnataka]. Applicants should hold Diploma/ MD/ MS/ M.Ch/ DM/ B.Sc. Nursing from recognized university. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Victoria Hospital recruitment notification & BMCRI recruitment application form is avail bale @ www.bmcri.org. More details of Bangalore Medical College vacancy, upcoming BMCRI Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Bangalore Medical College Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Ref No.BMCRI/PS/54/2020-21|
|Job Name||Consultant, Nursing Officer, Anesthesia Technician, Dialysis Technician & Group D|
|Job Location||Bengaluru [Karnataka]|
|Last Date for Submission of application||24.07.2020|
Before apply to these vacancies, candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the official notice very carefully. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Victoria Hospital Jobs Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 365 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
Eligibility Criteria for BMCRI Group D, Staff Nurse & Other Posts
- Consultant: MD/ MS/ M.Ch/ DM in clinical subjects.
- Nursing Officer: Diploma in Nursing/ B.Sc. Nursing.
- Anesthesia Technician: Diploma in Anesthesia/ B.Sc. in Anesthesia.
- Dialysis Technician: Diploma in Dialysis Technician or B.Sc in Dialysis Technician.
- Group D: Nil.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- BMCRI selection will be based on Test/ Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should the application via either online (mail) or offline.
- Mail Address: email@example.com.
- Postal Address: Personal Section of Director cum Dean Office, BMCRI.
How to apply Bangalore Medical College & Research Institute Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website bmcri.org.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Notification & Application Format for Various Posts on Contractual Basis for Covid Duty in Victoria Hospital”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up BMCRI Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from BMCRI Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|