Bank of Baroda Admit Card 2018 | Probationary Officer | 600 Vacancies | Exam Date 28.07.2018 | Starting Date to Download Hall Ticket 18.07.2018 | Download Call Letter @ BOB Careers Page
Bank of Baroda Admit Card 2018: Bank of Baroda popularly known as BOB has issued admit card for PGDBF Course (Probationary Officer) Online Examination 2018. BOB going to conduct the online computer based examination for the course. The computer based exam will be held on 28.07.2018. Candidates who have successfully completed all stages of online application, they can download the call letter from the date of 28.07.2018 onwards. Candidates may download the hall ticket from BOB official website (i.e.) www.bankofbaroda.com. The Bank of Baroda PO Admit Card download link is displayed at BOB Careers page till the date of examination. Moreover, the Admit card/Call letter contains important date, exam timing, important instructions and examination venue/Centre address that help contenders/applicants to reach exam hall/Centre on the correct time.
Details of BOB Call Letter 2018:
||Bank of Baroda (BOB)
|Name of the Post
||Probationary Officer (PO)
|Name of the Course
|Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course (PGDBF)
|No. of Vacancies
||Anywhere in India
|Type of Examination
||Computer Based (Online)
|Admit Card Released Date
|Status of BOB PO hall ticket
Important Documents Required at BOB PO Online Examination 2018:
- Candidates need to take a copy of identity card like voter id, aadhar card, Pan Card, driving license etc. along with the hall ticket to the examination.
How to download for BOB admit card:
- Candidates go to official website of BOB Bank -> bankofbaroda.com
- Click on option ->Careers in the top of home page.
- Find to click the correct link -> Download Call letter for Online Exam on 28.07.2018
- Enter Reg. No/Roll No/Password/DOB (dd-dd-yy) at the required place.
- Finally, download the call letter and then take print out it.