Bank of India Recruitment 2020 | Office Assistant, Attendant & Faculty Posts | Total Vacancies 06 | Last Date 30.05.2020 | BOI Supporting Staff Recruitment Notification @ bankofindia.co.in
Bank of India Recruitment 2020: Bank of India has announced the employment notice on 12.05.2020 for engagement of RSETI Support Staffs i.e. Office Assistant, Attendant & Faculty RSETI, Kolhapur and RSETI, Sangli on contractual basis initially for Two years period. Applicants who are seeking Bank Jobs in Central Govt can use this BOI Recruitment 2020. As per the BOI Supporting Staff recruitment notification, overall 06 vacancies are filled by Bank of India and post wise vacancy details are given below. Interested applicants should send the filled application form to given mail address on or before 30.05.2020.
BOI recruitment process will be done on the basis of Written Test, Personal Interview and Teaching Skill Presentation/ Demonstration and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at RSETI, Kolhapur and RSETI, Sangli [Maharashtra]. Applicants should pass Matric/ Degree/ Diploma and should have attained prescribed age limit. Applicant should be resident of district (local) where RSETI is situated. Should be able to read and write Hindi and English. Bank of India recruitment notification & BOI recruitment application form is available @ BOI Careers i.e. bankofindia.co.in. More details of BOI vacancy, upcoming bank of India Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
About Bank of India (BOI)
Bank of India shortly BOI is a public sector bank provides banking and financial services in India. BOI has been functioning since 1906. Headquarter has been located in Mumbai, Maharashtra until now. The bank provides services such as commercial banking, retail banking, private banking, asset management, mortgages and also credit cards. Presently, there are more than forty five thousand employees are working in the bank around India.
Details of BOI Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Bank of India|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Office Assistant, Attendant & Faculty|
|Job Location||RSETI, Kolhapur and RSETI, Sangli [Maharashtra]|
|Last Date for Submission of application via mail||30.05.2020|
Here you will get information of Office Assistant, Attendant & Faculty posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
BOI Sub Staff Recruitment Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 06 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Monthly Salary|
Eligibility Criteria for BOI Office Assistant, Attendant & Faculty Posts
- Office Assistant: Minimum Graduation with basic knowledge of accounts.
- Attendant: The applicant shall be Matriculate.
- Faculty: Graduation/ Diploma in vocational courses /guidance preferable.
- Applicant should be resident of district (local) where RSETI is situated.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Office Assistant: 18 to 45 years.
- Attendant: 18 to 65 years.
- Faculty: 25 to 65 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Office Assistant: Written Test & Personal Interview.
- Attendant: Interview.
- Faculty: Written Test, Personal Interview and Teaching Skill Presentation/ Demonstration.
Mode of Application
- Applications via Mail only will be accepted.
- Mail Address: ZO.Kolhapur@bankofindia.co.in
How to apply Bank of India Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website bankofindia.co.in.
- Click “Career” select ”Engagement of Faculty at RSETI” find the advertisement “Engagement of RSETI Support Staffs at RSETI Kolhapur and RSETI Sangli on contractual basis”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given mail address before the last date ends.
How to fill up Bank of India Sub Staff Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from BOI Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
|APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||ATTENDANT | OFFICE ASSISTANT | FACULTY|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|