Bank of India Recruitment 2018 | Security Officers Posts | Total Vacancies 12 | Last Date 31.10.2018 | Apply online @ bankofindia.co.in
Bank of India Recruitment 2018: Bank of India invites online application from talented and experienced candidates. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for Security Officers posts. Applicants who are seeking bank jobs in central government can use this opportunity. As per the Bank of India recruitment 2018 notification, BOI allocates particularly 12 vacancies for this post. Qualified candidates may apply to this Bank of India vacancy 2018 on or before the last date ends. Bank of India Recruitment 2018 apply online link and notification is available in career page. The last date for submission of online application is 31.10.2018.
Bank of India may conduct the personal interview and group discussion for selection of suitable candidates. Applicants who have cleared the BOI recruitment process will be appointed on anywhere in India. Aspirants must have completed graduate from any recognized university. Contenders should have attained the prescribed age limit (25 to 40 years). Candidates may apply to this recruitment through online mode only no other mode will be accepted. Applicants need to pay required fee through online. More details of Bank of India vacancy 2018, upcoming vacancy, latest notification, merit list, selection list, result and etc. are given in official website.
About Bank of India (BOI)
Bank of India shortly BOI is a public sector bank provides banking and financial services in India. BOI has been functioning since 1906. Headquarter has been located in Mumbai, Maharashtra until now. The bank provides services such as commercial banking, retail banking, private banking, asset management, mortgages and also credit cards. Presently, there are more than forty five thousand employees are working in the bank around India.
Details of Bank of India Recruitment 2018-19
|Organization Name||Bank of India|
|Job Type||Central Govt./ Bank Jobs|
|Job Name||Security Officers|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||16.10.2018|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||31.10.2018|
You may visit BOI career page to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check Daily Recruitment regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for BOI Security Officers Posts
- Graduate from any recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
Age Limit (as on 31.08.2018)
- Candidate should have minimum 25 years and maximum 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- As per the Bank of India vacancy 2018 selection will be based on personal interview and group discussion.
Mode of Application
- Applicants may apply to this BOI recruitment through online mode.
- Rs.600 for Gen/ others candidates and Rs.100 for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You can make online payment only.
How to apply for BOI Latest Jobs 2018
- Go to official website bankofindia.co.in.
- Click “career” find the advertisement “Recruitment of Specialist Security Officers in MMGS-II – Project No. 2018-19/2 – Notice dated 31.08.2018”.
- Click on the advertisement notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- To apply click “Click for apply online” enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Bank of India Recruitment | Safai Karmachari cum Sepoy Posts | Total 99 Vacancies | Download Application Form @ Bank of India Career | Last Date 29th Aug 2018
Bank of India Recruitment 2018: Bank of India has rolled out a new recruitment notification for the post of Safai Karmachari – cum – Sepoy. Particularly, 99 vacancies are allotted for Safai Karmachari – cum – Sepoy position. Bank of India invites offline applications from qualified peoples and the job location is Mumbai South Zone, Mumbai North Zone & Navi Mumbai Zone. Interested and eligible applicants can send your prescribed format of application form along with relevant documents to Bank of India, Mumbai GPO, Mumbai through ordinary post on or before the last date (29.08.2018).
All candidates must have registered with employment exchange situated within the administrative jurisdiction of the concerned zone/office of the bank. Aspirant’s age limit should be 18 years to 26 years and the recruitment process will be conducted on suitable date. Candidates should have completed 10th standard from any recognized board. Incomplete and application received after the last date will be rejected. Who wish to apply for Bank of India vacancies can log in/visit their official website to collect more details like, Syllabus, Admit Cards, Results, Upcoming Vacancies & etc.
Details of Bank of India Notification:
|Organization Name||Bank of India|
|Employment Category||Bank Job|
|Name of the Post||Safai Karmachari – cum – Sepoy|
|Job Location||Mumbai (Maharashtra)|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to download official notification and application form below.
Vacancy Details of Bank of India Safai Karmachari – cum – Sepoy Recruitment 2018-19:
|Name of the Zone||Vacancies|
|Mumbai South Zone||19|
|Mumbai North Zone||24|
|Navi Mumbai Zone||56|
Eligibility Criteria for Bank of India Vacancy:
- 10th (SSC) Pass/ Equivalent from any recognized university/institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 08.05.2012)
- Minimum age limit is 18 years and Maximum age limit is 26 years.
- Check details of age relaxation in official notification given below.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – By Ordinary Post.
Postal Address is,
Bank of India, Post Box No. 238, Mumbai GPO, Mumbai – 400 001.
|Opening Date for Submission of Offline Application Form||14.08.2018|
|Ending Date for Submission of Offline Application Form||29.08.2018|
How to apply for Bank of India Latest Jobs:
- Candidates go to official website of Bank of India -> bankofindia.co.in.
- Click on option -> Career in the top of home page.
- Find the correct notification “Recruitment Notice of “Safai Karmachari – cum – Sepoy” – Mumbai Zone” in the career page and open it.
- Read the advertisement correctly and check your eligibility for this recruitment.
- Eligible candidate take the print out of offline application form and fill all mandatory details of application form neatly.
- Finally send the application through ordinary post to concerned office address till the last date.
Bank of India Recruitment 2018 | Officers (Credit) | Total Vacancies 158 | Last Date 05.05.2018 | Apply online @ www.bankofindia.co.in
Bank of India Recruitment 2018: Bank of India (BOI) has announced the notification for the post of Officer (Credit). BOI allotted 158 vacancies for this post. Candidates who are searching a job in banking sector, can use this opportunity. Candidates apply to this job only online mode on or before the last date 05.05.2018. Aspirants get the online application form from the career page of BOI. Apply online link will be activated soon, so candidates may check the official website regularly.
Bank of India invites the applications from interested and eligible candidates. Candidates who are ready to work anywhere in India can apply to this job. Don’t wait till the last date to apply for this job. More information about the recruitment is clearly given in the official notification you may refer the notification for further details. Here you will get other information like qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee etc.
Details of BankofIndia Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Bank of India (BOI)
Job Type: Banking jobs
Job Name: Officer (credit)
Total Vacancy: 158
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Official Website: www.bankofindia.co.in
Eligibility Criteria for Bank of India Officers (Credit) Vacancy
- MBA/CA/Graduation/Post Graduation in any disciplines from recognized university.
- However check the notification for educational qualification.
- Age should be minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years.
- Check the notification for age limit and category wise relaxation.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Fee for General/others – Rs 600/-
- Fee for SC/ST/PWD – Rs 100/-
Mode of Payment
- Online-by using debit/credit card
How to apply for Bank of India Recruitment 2018
- Go to official website www.bankofindia.co.in.
- Then go to career and pop up message will be displayed click “click to proceed”.
- It will redirect to next page and then find the advertisement ->Recruitment of Officers in General Banking Stream Project No. 2018-19/1 Notice dated 01.04.2018.
- Then click the advertisement and click “click here for recruitment notice/advt”.
- Notification will be appeared in the pdf format and then read it carefully.
- Back to page to apply click, click here to apply online.
- Enter your details then upload your photo & signature and make the payment through online.
- Finally click the submit button and take print of the application for your reference.
Important dates of Latest Bankofindia Job
|Starting date for submission of online application form||20.04.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application form||05.05.2018|