Bankura District Court Recruitment 2018 | Steno, LDC & Group D Vacancies | Total Vacancies 55 | Last Date 15.06.2018 | Apply online @ ecourts.gov.in
Bankura District Court Recruitment 2018: District & Sessions Judge’s Court Bankura recently announced the notification for the post of English Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Process Server and Group D (Peon/ Night Guard/ Farash). As per the notification totally 55 vacancies are allotted for these posts. Candidates apply to this job through online on or before 15.06.2018. Online applications are available in official website you may get it from official website.
Candidates who have interest to work in Bankura district court can apply to this post before the last date ends. Application Fees are to be paid online using Debit Card or Credit Card or Internet Banking or e-challan. Any other mode of payment will not be accepted. Candidates download their hall ticket from official website. More information is given in the official notification. You may refer the official notification. Here you will get information like vacancy details, eligibility, how to apply and etc.
Details of Bankura District Court Recruitment 2018
|Organization Name||District & Sessions Judge’s Court Bankura|
|Job Type||Court Jobs|
|Job Name||English Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Process Server and Group D (Peon/ Night Guard/ Farash)|
|Total Vacancy||Bankura, West Bengal|
Vacancy Details of Bankura District Court Recruitment
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|English Stenographer Gr.III||09|
|Lower Division Clerk||14|
|Group D (Peon/ Night Guard/ Farash)||26|
Eligibility Criteria for Bankura District Court Steno & LDC Vacancies
- 8th/Madhyamik (10th) or equivalent from recognized school or board.
- Check the notification for educational qualification.
- Candidate age between 18 years to 40 years (as on 01.01.2018).
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Written Test
- Personality Test
Mode of Application
|Name of the Post||UR & Others||SC/ST|
|English Stenographer||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 200/-|
|Lower Division Clerk|
|Group D (Peon/ Night Guard/ Farash)||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 150/-|
Mode of Payment
- Online – Debit Card or Credit Card or Internet Banking or e-challan.
How to apply Bankura District Court Process Server & Group D Posts
- Go to official website ecourts.gov.in.
- Click “Click Here for District court of India” then click ->West Bengal->Bankura.
- Click “Recruitment” to get the notification click “Employment Notification 01 of 2018”.
- Notification will be opened read it and check eligibility.
- Back to the page to apply click “Apply Now || Employment Notification No.01 / 2018”
- If you are new user you can make the registration then you can continue to apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Take the copy of the application for your reference.
|Starting date for submission of online application||14.05.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||15.06.2018|