BARC Recruitment 2017 – Barc Kalpakkam Latest Vacancy in 2017 for total 99 Posts -Last date :31/01/2017 :-
BARC Recruitment 2017 :-Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) in kalpakkam invites application for stipendiary trainee. Totally 99 vacancies are available to apply. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before the last date of 31st January, 2017.Candidates who are looking for Barc recruitment in 2017 ,may use this golden opportunity to apply it online before the last date.Currently they are recruit of total 99 vacancies in Kalpakkam,Tamilnadu. Below in this page you will find out the what are the educational qualifications ,Age limit of this vacancy ,How to apply it online at official website of BARC (i.e) www.barc.gov.in in step by step instructions.
About Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) is an Indian organization facilitates atomic research. It has an extensive infrastructure for advanced research and development in the area of nuclear science, engineering and related areas. BARC uses nuclear energy for power generation. It manages nuclear power generation from reactors, development and testing of new reactor fuel materials, etc. It also focuses on application of isotopes in industries, medicine, agriculture, etc. There are number of research reactors across the country.
Barc Kalpakkam Job Vacancy details :-
Organization Name: Kalpakkam Atomic Station.
Employment Category: Central govt. jobs.
Total No. of Vacancies: 99.
Job Location: Kalpakkam, Tamilnadu.
Name of the Post and No. of Vacancies
Eligibility criteria for Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Kalpakkam Recruitment 2017
- HSC (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) with 60%
- SSC (Science & Mathematics) with 60%.
- NTC certificate in ITI
- Check official notification for post wise educational qualification.
- Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 27 yrs as on 31-01-2017.
- Age relaxation is allowed as per govt. rules. Check notification for age relaxation.
Pay Scale (per month)
Candidates who are selected will be get the pay scale of Rs.5,400 – 20,200/- + Grade pay of Rs. 1,900/- per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the below examination
- Written exam
How to Apply BARC Kalpakkam Recruitment 2017 in Online ?
- Go to official site at http://www.barc.gov.in/.
- Read the Official Advertisement carefully and check whether you are eligible or not.
- Eligible candidates apply online.
- Fill up all the details carefully and submit the application form.
- Take a print out of application form for further reference.
Important dates & Important links :[table “97” not found /]
Official website: http://www.barc.gov.in/
Download the Official Notification of barc recruitment 2017 : Download below