BBCI Recruitment 2019 | Staff Nurse and Other Posts | Total Vacancies 23 | Last Date: 31.05.2019 | Apply @ bbcionline.org
BBCI Recruitment 2019: BBCI is going to conduct interview for filling latest openings in it. It has released an announcement for the recruitment of Staff Nurse, Physiotherapist, ICU Technician and other Posts. Totally 23 vacancies are allotted for these Posts. Offline applications are invited from the qualified candidates. People who search for Central Government Jobs can use this chance. Applicants can send their application via offline on or before the last date 31.05.2019. Download application form and official notification at the BBCI website.
Candidates must possess any one of the prescribed qualifications such as B.Sc. Nursing/ B.Sc./ Diploma/ Degree in Physiotherapy/ MSW and etc. from any recognized institute or university for applying to this BBCI Guwahati recruitment 2019. The maximum age limit is 30 years for making career in Assam using this recruitment. It selects the candidates based on computer typing test/ personal interview. The chosen candidate will be posted under one year engagement & may be extended and placed at Guwahati (Assam).
Details of BBCI Recruitment 2019
The latest advertisement of BBCI 2019 is detailed in the table as follows.
|Organization Name||Dr.Bhubaneswar Borooah Cancer Institute|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Name||Staff Nurse, ICU Technician, Physiotherapist & Other Posts|
|Total No. of Vacancy||23|
|Job Location||Guwahati, Assam|
|Last Date to submit Offline Application||31.05.2019|
Aspirants must read the official notification from the BBCI website before apply to these vacancies. For other jobs like State government jobs, Central government and Assam jobs, please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in
Post Wise Vacancy Details for BBCI Notification 2019
BBCI is going to hire candidates for various posts in this recruitment. The post wise vacancy with salary details are described below.
|Name of the Post||Salary||Vacancy|
|Speech and Swallowing Therapist||Rs.17,790||1|
|Social Investigator||Rs. 18,000/-||2|
|Clinical Coordinator||Rs. 10,000/-||1|
|Total No. Of Vacancies||23|
Eligibility Criteria for BBCI Staff Nurse & Other Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the above said posts.
- Candidate must have one of the prescribed qualifications for each posts such as B.Sc Nursing/ B.Sc./ Diploma/ Degree in Physiotherapy/ MSW and etc. from any recognized institute or university.
- Experienced candidates will have an additional advantage.
- For further details please read the detailed notification in the official website.
- The maximum age limit is 30 years for this recruitment.
- It filters the candidates on the basis of computer typing test/ personal interview.
Mode of Apply
- Candidates can send their application via offline to the following address,
“The Director, Dr. B. Borooah Cancer Institute, Gopinath Nagar, A K Azad Road, Guwahati-781016”.
How to apply for BBCI Jobs 2019
- Go to official website bbcionline.org
- Find the “Advertisement” link on the home page and click on it.
- Search for the notification “Advertisement for various adhoc posts at Dr. B. Borooah Cancer institute” and click on it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Enter the prescribed details in the application format correctly and apply for the above said posts.
- Take a Xerox copy of the application for future use.
|APPLICATION FORM & OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Those who fulfill the desirable conditions can apply to this latest recruitment of BBCI. Please refer the official website for eligible candidates list, date and time of interview and computer test, further updates, changes and upcoming vacancies.