BEML Recruitment 2018 | Bharat Earth Movers Limited | SC/ST/OBC Special Recruitment Drive | Total 142 Vacancies | Apply online @ www.bemlindia.in | Last Date 07.05.2018
BEML Recruitment 2018: Bharat Earth Movers Limited shortly BEML has announced a notification for the special recruitment Drive for SC/ST/ OBC- Group ‘A’ Posts (6th Attempt), Group ‘B’&’C’ Posts (5th Attempt) and PWD Posts (9th Attempt). Totally 142 vacancies are available to apply. Eligible candidates may apply for BEML vacancies via online & Offline mode (by postal) on or before the last date of 07.05.2018 & 14.05.2018 respectively.
Interested candidate download the online application form from BEML Recruitment official website and take print out of this application form. Then the hard copy of online application form should reach the concerned office address till the last date. Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, Pay scale, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
BEML formerly Bharat Earth Movers Limited is a public sector company under the control of Government of India. It was established in the year 1964. It is located in Bangalore, Karnataka. The company involves manufacturing Rail Coaches, Rail Spare parts and Mining Equipment. Mainly it focuses on mining & construction, Defence and Rail & Metro. The company has two strategic business units and 9 manufacturing units.
Details of BEML Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name: Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML)
Employment Category: Central Government Job
Total Vacancies: 142
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Vacancy Details for BEML Recruitment 2018:
SC/ST/ OBC BACKLOG VACANCIES:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Deputy General Manager (Manufacturing/Production, Materials Mgmt, IT, HR, Marketing)||16||Rs. 36600-62000/-|
|Assistant General Manager (Production/Planning, Materials Mgmt, Quality, Finance, HR)||16||Rs. 32900-58000/-|
|Senior Manager (Metro Testing & Commissioning, Manufacturing/Production, Materials Mgmt, HR)||05||Rs. 29100-54500/-|
|Manager (HR, Corporate Communication, Marketing, Production/Planning, Materials Management, Safety)||08||Rs. 24900-50500/-|
|Asst. Manager (Quality)||01||Rs. 20600-46500/-|
|Officer (Finance)||01||Rs. 16400-40500/-|
|Engineer (Safety, R&D, Planning, Quality, Mechanical Maintenance, Metro Testing & Commissioning, IT)||10||Rs. 16400-40500/-|
|Asst. Engineer (Marketing/ Service/Spares,Quality, Metro Testing & Commissioning, Finance)||09||Rs. 12600-32500/-|
|Diploma Trainees||29||Rs. 10000-28390/-|
PWD BACKLOG VACANCIES:
|Asst. Manager (Materials Management, HR, Finance, Quality)||08||Rs. 20600-46500/-|
|Officer (Finance, Corporate Communication, Materials Management )||08||Rs. 16400-40500/-|
|Asst. Engineer (Civil, Corporate communication, Finance, Materials Management)||10||Rs. 12600-32500/-|
|ITI Trainees||21||Rs. 7000-20000/-|
Eligibility Criteria for BEML SC/ ST/ OBC-Group A, B, C & PWD Vacancies:
- Post graduate/ CA/CMA/ICWA/ MBA (HR/IR)/ MSW/ MA(Social Work with HR/IR/ Diploma in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations/ Public Relations/ Journalism/ Mass Communication/ Engineering in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronicsfrom/ Automobile/ Production/ Electronics & Communication/ IT/ Computer Science/ Information Science/ ITI (Welder/ Fitter/ Electrician).
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
- Offline Mode-by Postal
Postal Address is,
ASST. GENERAL MANAGER (HR), Recruitment Cell, BEML Limited, No.23/1, 4th Main Road, S.R Nagar, Bangalore -560027.
Mode of Payment
- Online Mode
How to apply for BEML Recruitment 2018:
- Log on BEML official website -> www.bemlindia.in
- Click on option -> CAREERS in the top of home page.
- Find correct advertisement & Read the notification clearly-> KP/S/02/2018 dated 20.04.2018
- Check your eligibility for this recruitment.
- First submit your application form via online mode on or before the last date.
- Then download the application form and take print of the application form & then fill your details clearly.
- Finally send the prescribed format via postal till the last date.
|Starting date for submission of online application||23.04.2018 (09.00 AM)|
|Last date for submission of online application||07.05.2018 (05.45 PM)|
|Last date for submission of offline application||14.05.2018|