Bharathidasan University Recruitment 2020 | Technical Assistant Posts | Total Vacancies 01 | Walk in Date 15.04.2020 | Download Notification @ www.bdu.ac.in
Bharathidasan University Recruitment 2020: Bharathidasan University has planned to condutc the interview on 15.04.2020. Recently BDU released an advertisement for the recruitment of Technical Assistant Posts in Department of Biotechnology (DBT). Partcularly 01 vacancy is allocated for this BDU Technical Assistant Posts. candidates who are seeking jobs in Tamil Nadu State can use this chance. The eligible candidates can appear for a Walk-in Interview on 15.04.2020 at 10.00 AM along with Bio-Data and all original and attested photocopies of their educational qualification, testimonial at Department of Marine Science, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli-24, Tamil Nadu.
Aspirants must have qualified in M.Sc., in Marine Science/Marine Biology/Marine Biotechnology/ Coastal Aquaculture/ Ocean Science & Technology/ Zoology/ Animal Biotechnology/ Fisheries Science. Candidates must have attained the prescribed age limit required for this BDU Jobs. The selection will be based on candidate’s performance at the time of walk in interview. BDU recruitment 2020 notification and Bharathidasan University recruitment application form can be downloaded from the official website @ www.bdu.ac.in. More details of Bharathidasan University recruitment vacancy, upcoming BDU Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of BDU Technical Assistant Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Bharathidasan University|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Job Name||Technical Assistant|
|Job Location||Trichy [Tamilnadu]|
|Walk in Interview date||15.04.2020|
Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Bharathidasan University Technical Assistant Posts
- Candidate should have qualified in M.Sc., in Marine Science/Marine Biology/Marine Biotechnology/ Coastal Aquaculture/Ocean Science & Technology/Zoology/Animal Biotechnology/Fisheries Science
- Working Experience in Live Feeds Culture especially Marine Copepods and Marine Microalgae Culture.
- Check advertisement to get age limit details.
- Bharathidasan University will conduct walk in interview to select candidates for TA posts.
Walk in Interview Details
|15.04.2020||10.00 am||Department of Marine
Science, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli-24, Tamil Nadu
How to Download Bharathidasan University Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website “http://www.bdu.ac.in”.
- Find the “Circulars & Notification” link and click on “Technical Assistant (1) – DBT Project – Dept. of Marine Science (Walk-in-interview :15.04.2020,10.00AM)“.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Now you can attend the interview at prescribed venue.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW|