Bharathidasan University Recruitment 2019 | Research Fellowship & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 13 | Walk in Date 12.11.2019 to 06.12.2019 | Download Notification @ www.bdu.ac.in
Bharathidasan University Recruitment 2019: Bharathidasan University has recently released an advertisement for the recruitment of URF, Research Fellow & Liaison Officer Posts in various departments like Bioinformatics, Nonlinear Dynamics, Physical Education, Biotechnology. Totally 13 vacancies are allotted for above said positions. It invites eligible candidates to attend the walk in interview on the scheduled dates. Person who searches for jobs in Tamil Nadu State can use this chance. The walk in interview will be held on different dates such as 12.11.2019, 14.11.2019, 15.11.2019, 29.11.2016 and 06.12.2019.
BDU recruitment 2019 job notification and application form can be downloaded from the official website @ www.bdu.ac.in. Aspirants must have qualified in any graduate/ Msc/ Ph.D in relevant subject for this bharathidasan university recruitment 2019. Candidates must have attained the prescribed age limit required for this faculty or lecturer jobs in Trichy. The selection will be based on candidate’s performance at the time of walk in interview. Selected candidates will be engaged under temporary and consolidated basis and placed at Tiruchirappalli.
Details of Bharathidasan University Recruitment 2019
The complete details of latest Bharathidasan University faculty notification 2019 are described in the table as follows,
|Board of Organization||Bharathidasan University|
|Category||State Government of India|
|Designation||URF, Research Fellow & Liaison Officer|
|Monthly Pay/ Salary||Refer Advt.|
|Job Location||Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu|
|Walk-In Date||12.11.2019 to 06.12.2019|
|Reporting Time||Refer advt.|
Applicants must appear in the upcoming BDU walk in interview on correct date & time. To get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs and Tamilnadu government jobs, please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in
Eligibility Criteria for BDU URF & Other Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidate should have qualified in MSc/ Ph.D/ any graduates in relevant subject for this recruitment.
- Check advertisement for age limit required to apply for the latest Bharathidasan University job vacancies 2019.
- Bharathidasan University conducts walk in interview for filtering the candidates.
Walk in Details
- Refer advertisement.
Steps to Attend & Download Bharathidasan University Jobs 2019:
- Go to official website “http://www.bdu.ac.in”.
- Find the “Circulars & Notification” link and click on “Employment Notification“.
- select all the advertisement regarding Liaison Officer, Research Fellow & University Research Fellowship positions.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Download the application form and fill it with the prescribed details in the form correctly.
- Bring the filled in application with original certificates and required documents to attend the walk in interview.
|APPLICATION FORM & OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Applications should be in the prescribed format given by the Bharathidasan University. Please refer the official website for further updates, selected list of candidates, changes and upcoming vacancies in Bharathidasan University 2019.