BHEL Bangalore Recruitment 2018 | Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited | Graduate Apprentices (Engineering) | Total Vacancies 50 | Walk in Interview Date: 21.05.2018
BHEL Bangalore Recruitment 2018: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), Bangalore recently announced the recruitment notification for the post of Graduate Apprentices (Engineering). As per the official notification BHEL allotted 50 vacancies for this recruitment. BHEL has decided to conduct the Walk in Interview at Bangalore. Candidates can attend the walk in Interview at given venue in the date of 21.05.2018. Application format is given in the official website; you may download it from official website.
BHEL invites applications from candidates who have successfully passed their Degree in Engineering (BE/B.Tech) in the years of 2016/2017/2018. Duration of Training shall be 1 year. Eligible candidates are requested to attend the Walk in Interview at Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Electronics Division, Mysore Road, Bengaluru – 560026. If numbers of candidates reporting for walk in interview are more, candidates will be asked to fill a format (enclosed) and submit the photocopies of all the certificates. You may refer the official notification to get information like walk in Interview date, time, venue and etc. This page explains eligibility, vacancy details, how to apply and etc.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited shortly BHEL is a public sector company owned by government of India. The main role of BHEL is manufacturing electrical equipments. BHEL has been functioning since 1964. Headquarter of BHEL has been located in New Delhi until now. It has several branches in all over India and also extended its services to worldwide. BHEL manufactures products such as Gas and Steam Turbines, Boilers, Electric Motors, Generators, Heat Ex changers, Pumps, Switch gears, Sensors, Automation and Control Systems, Power electronics, Transmission systems and etc.
Details of BHEL Bangalore Recruitment 2018
|Organization Name||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), Bangalore|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Graduate Apprentices (Engineering).|
|Stipend||Rs. 6000/- pm|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka|
Vacancy Details of BHEL Bangalore Graduate Apprentices (Engineering)
|Name of the Post||Disciplines||No of vacancy|
|Graduate Apprentices (Engineering)||Electronics & Communication Engineering||20|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||10|
|Computer Science Engineering||10|
Eligibility Criteria for Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd. Bangalore Graduate Apprentices (Engineering)
- BE/B.Tech in relevant disciplines from recognized university.
- Check the notification for educational qualification.
- Candidate should have minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years.
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Walk in Interview
Walk in Interview Date & Time
- 21.05.2018, 9.00 am to 3.30 am
Walk in Interview Venue
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Electronics Division, Mysore Road, Bengaluru – 560026.
How to download Application form and Attend Walk in Interview for BHEL Bangalore Graduate Apprentices (Engineering)
- Go to official website bheledn.com.
- Find the career on the home page then find the link “Engagement of Graduate Apprentices (Engineering) – 1 year”.
- Click on the link notification will be opened read it and check eligibility.
- Download the application form from notification and then fill up the form correctly.
- Now you can attend the walk in Interview at given address and don’t forget to bring documents and Filled application form.