BHEL Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2018 | Mechanical & Electrical job Vacancy| GATE 2018 | Total Vacancies 50 | Apply Online @ BHEL Careers
BHEL Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2018 – Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited shortly BHEL is going to invite application for the post of Engineer Trainee through GATE 2018. Particularly, 50 vacancies are allotted for the post of Engineer Trainee. Eligible Candidates apply online for Engineer Trainee from January 09, 2018. Submit online application form @ BHEL Careers.
The Recruitment is based on the scores of GATE 2018. So candidate should apply for the GATE Exam 2018 in order to apply for the post Engineering Executive. The detailed advertisement for the Recruitment of Engineer Trainee will be published at the time of recruitment. This Page explains BHEL Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2018 in brief.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited BHEL is a public sector company owned by government of India. The main role of the company is manufacturing electrical equipment’s. It was established in the year 1964. Headquarter is located in New Delhi. IT has several branches in all over India. Their products are Gas and Steam Turbines, Boilers, Electric Motors, Generators, Heat Ex changers, Pumps, Switch gears, Sensors, Automation and Control Systems, Power electronics, Transmission systems and etc. It has extended its services to worldwide.
Details of BHEL Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Organization Type: Central Government
Name of the Post: Engineer Trainee
Total Vacancies: 50
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Vacancy Details of BHEL Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
Eligibility criteria for BHEL Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2018
- Full Time B.E/B.Tech (or) 5 years integrated master degree (or) Dual Degree programme in Engineering disciplines.
- However, check official notification for post wise qualification.
- Age should be maximum 27/29 years as on 01.09.2017.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- GATE 2018 Scores
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for BHEL Engineering Trainee Recruitment 2018
- Go to official website and then careers page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online with GATE Scores.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then upload photo and signature.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Pay application fee online or offline on or before the last date.
- Finally take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of online application||09.01.2018|
|Closing date of Online application||03.02.2018|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in BHEL as Engineer Trainee would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest updates of employment news here.