BHEL Hall Ticket 2019 | Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited | Engineer Trainee & Executive Trainee Posts | Total Posts 145 | CBT Date 25.05.2019 & 26.05.2019 | Download BHEL Call Letter @ www.bhel.com
BHEL Hall Ticket 2019: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited has planned to conduct Computer Based Test for Engineer Trainee & Executive Trainee Posts. BHEL CBT Exam will be held on 25.05.2019 & 26.05.2019. BHEL is going to release the BHEL Hall Ticket for Engineer Trainee & Executive Trainee Posts. Candidates who have applied for this BHEL recruitment and eagerly waiting to write an examination kindly get your BHEL admit card from official website. It has already published the BHEL Recruitment notification 2019 on April 2019. Applicants who are seeking Central government jobs can use this chance. BHEL CBT Exam date, time and venue are given in the BHEL Call Letter.
As per the BHEL Recruitment Notification 2019, there are 145 vacancies are allocated for this recruitment. Applicants who have applied for these BHEL jobs 2019 those candidates download your admit card by using BHEL login credentials. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited will select the candidates on the basis of computer based test & interview. BHEL will conduct the written exam for 240 marks and exam duration is 150 minutes. More details of BHEL admit card/ hall ticket, result, syllabus, answer key, exam pattern, cut off marks, upcoming notification, latest vacancies and etc. are available in official website.
Details of BHEL Hall Ticket 2019
|Organization Name||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited|
|Category||Central Govt. / Admit Card|
|Name of the Post||Engineer Trainee & Executive Trainee|
|Exam Scheme||Computer Based Test|
|Exam Duration||2.30 hours|
|BHEL CBT Date||25.05.2019 & 26.05.2019|
|Status of Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Official Website||www.bhel.com / careers.bhel.in|
You may visit www.bhel.com website to get more details about BHEL admit card. Here you can get information like BHEL hall ticket details, how to download and direct link. Keep check DAILY RECRUITMENT regularly to get latest updates.
BHEL CBT 2019 Exam Pattern
- Exam Duration: BHEL will provide 150 minutes to complete this exam.
- No of Questions: BHEL question paper will have 240.
- Type of Questions: Question paper will hold multiple choice.
- Question Paper Language: Hindi and English.
- Mark Deduction: 1/4th of Mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
BHEL 2019 Exam Scheme
- BHEL will conduct the CBT exam for 240 marks and exam scheme is given below
|Sections||No of Questions||Marks|
BHEL 2019 Exam Centres
- BHEL will conduct the CBT Exam for Engineer Trainee & Executive Trainee at all over the country. Candidates kindly get your test centre details from official website.
BHEL Syllabus PDF for Engineer Trainee & Executive Trainee posts
- Aptitude: Aptitude, Reasoning, Logical thinking, English, General Awareness
- Technical: Electrical / Electronics/ Mechanical/ Civil/ HR engg
How to Download BHEL Hall Ticket/ Admit Card 2019
- Go to official website bhel.in.
- Find the BHEL Admit Card link for Engineer Trainee & Executive Trainee posts, click on the link.
- It will redirect to the next page enter your BHEL login credentials.
- After that click submit button your hall ticket will display on the screen.
- You may download the call letter and bring it for write the exam.
|BHEL Hall Ticket||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Applied candidates can download the BHEL Call Letter easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited. Aspirants kindly watch this page regularly for upcoming changes in BHEL 2019 Hall Ticket.