BHEL ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form for 738 Vacancies apply Online before Last date :31st January 2017 at www.bhel.com
BHEL ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2017: BHEL in Bhopal invites application for apprentice posts. Totally 738 vacancies are available to apply. Eligible and interested candidates may apply online on or before the last date of 31st January, 2017.Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL) released the notifications for the candidates who are seeking a Apprentice jobs and they have completed ITI or NCVT from a recognized institute may have apply for this BHEL Recruitment 2017 .Below of this page find out the eligibility criteria and qualification of this Jobs provided as below.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited BHEL is a public sector company owned by government of India. The main role of the company is manufacturing electrical equipment’s. It was established in the year 1964. Headquarter is located in New Delhi. IT has several branches in all over India. Their products are Gas and Steam Turbines, Boilers, Electric Motors, Generators, Heat Ex changers, Pumps, Switch gears, Sensors, Automation and Control Systems, Power electronics, Transmission systems and etc. It has extended its services to worldwide.
BHEL ITI Apprentice Job Notification 2017
Organization Name: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL).
Employment Category: Central Govt. Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 738
Job Location: Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)
Official Website : www.bhel.com
Name of the Post and No. of Vacancies[table “91” not found /]
Eligibility Criteria of BHEL ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2017 for Apprentice Posts
- Pass in 10th standard / ITI / NCVT or equivalent course from a recognized institute.
- Age limit should be minimum 14 yrs and maximum 25 yrs as on 03.2017.
- Age relaxation is allowed as per govt. rules.
- Merit List.
How to Apply BHEL ITI Apprentice Jobs 2017 in Online ?
- Go to official website http://www.bhelbpl.co.in/.
- Read the official of BHEL ITI Apprentice 2017 carefully and check whether you are eligible.
- Eligible candidates apply online and fill all the details correctly.
- Submit the application and take a printout of Online application form.
- Send the application with necessary documents to the following address on or before 31.01.2017
Address on the Envelope
Post Box No. – 35,
Post Office- Piplani,
BHEL Bhopal- 462022.
Important Dates[table “92” not found /]
Official website: http://www.bhelbpl.co.in/.
Official Notification: http://careers.bhelbpl.co.in/app1617/ITI_APP_2017-18_advt.pdf.