BHEL Recruitment 2020 | Apprentice Posts | Total Vacancies 51 | Last Date 20.03.2020 | Apply online @ www.bhel.com
BHEL Recruitment 2020: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) is going to fill up 51 vacancies in Fabrication Stamping and Insulator Plant (FSIP), Jagdishpur. Recently BHEL has circulated new job notification regarding recruitment of Apprenticeship in BHEL FSIP Jagdishpur. As per the BHEL recruitment notification, these 51 vacancies are allotted for BHEL Apprentice Vacancy. Aspirants who are seeking central government jobs in Uttar Pradesh state can make the online registration from 10.03.2020 @ apprenticeship.gov.in. The last date for submission of online application for BHEL Apprentice 2020 is 20.03.2020.
BHEL will recruit the aspirants for Apprentice posts on the basis of merit list. Selected candidates will undergo apprenticeship training at BHEL, Fabrication Stamping and Insulator Plant (FSIP), Jagdishpur (UP). Applicants should pass 10th Std with ITI and age limit should be 18 to 27 years. You can BHEL Apprenticeship recruitment notification @ www.bhel.com and candidates can get the BHEL online registration link @ apprenticeship.gov.in. More details of BHEL Apprentice recruitment, upcoming BHEL Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of BHEL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Stipend||Rs.6000 & Rs.7000|
|Job Location||FSIP, Jagdishpur [UP]|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||10.03.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||20.03.2020|
|Official website||www.bhel.com/ apprenticeship.gov.in|
Here you will get information of Apprentice posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for BHEL Apprentice Vacancy
- Applicants should pass 10th Std with ITI.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 27 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- BHEL will recruit the aspirants for Apprentice posts on the basis of merit list.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply BHEL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website bhel.com.
- Click “Announcement” find the advertisement “Application regarding apprenticeship in BHEL FSIP Jagdishpur”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Go to -> gov.in to apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|