Bombay High Court Syllabus 2019 | Clerk Posts | Total vacancies 182 | Screening Test Date: Will be updated soon | Download BHC Clerk Written Test Syllabus/ Exam Pattern @ bombayhighcourt.nic.in
Bombay High Court Syllabus 2019: High Court of Bombay has planned to conduct the screening/ written test for eligible shortlisted candidates for the appointment of Clerk Posts. Recently it has published the BHC recruitment advertisement for above said posts on June 2019. Now it has released the Bombay High Court Clerk syllabus pdf 2019 for applied candidates. Applicants who are eagerly waiting to write the BHC Clerk exam those candidates may get the syllabus from official website (bombayhighcourt.nic.in). Bombay High Court Clerk exam pattern is available in official website.
As per the Bombay High Court recruitment notification, totally 182 vacancies are allocated for Clerk posts. There are many numbers of candidates were applied for BHC Clerk vacancy. Aspirants who have cleared the screening/ written test, those candidates are only eligible to attend the further recruitment process (i.e.) typing test & viva voce/ interview. Bombay High Court will conduct the exam for 90 marks & exam duration is 60 minutes and topic wise syllabus details are given below. Selected candidates will be appointed at High Court of Bombay, Maharashtra. More Details of Bombay High Court Clerk admit card, result, merit list, previous year question papers and etc. are available in bombayhighcourt.nic.in.
Details of Bombay High Court Clerk Syllabus 2019
|Organization Name||High Court of Bombay|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Exam Date||will be updated soon|
|No of questions||90|
|Exam Duration||60 minutes|
You may visit bombayhighcourt.nic.in official website to get detailed BHC Clerk Syllabus PDF. This page explains topic wise syllabus, marks details and how to download BHC Clerk syllabus pdf/ exam pattern. Keep check DAILY RECRUITMENT regularly to get latest updates.
BHC Clerk Recruitment Process
- High Court of Bombay will select the aspirants on the basis of written test/ screening, typing test & viva voce/ interview.
BHC Clerk Exam Pattern 2019
- Typing Test Marks: 20 marks
- Vivavoce/ Interview: 40 marks
- Screening/Written Test Marks: 90 marks
- Minimum Passing Marks: 40 marks
- Exam Duration: 1 hour
- Question type: MCQ questions
- BHC Clerk exam scheme is given below
|Name of the Subject||No of Questions||Marks|
Bombay High Court Clerk Topic Wise Syllabus
- Marathi: Grammar, Construction of Sentence and Usage of Works.
- English: Spelling, Grammar, Construction of Sentence and Usage of Works.
- General Knowledge: Questions on Daily Events & Experience, Work of Eminent Person in Various Field and on History and Geography of India, Especially Related to Maharashtra.
- General Intelligence: Question to test quantitative aptitude, etc.
- Arithmetic: Addition, Subscription, Multiplication, Division, Average Percentage and Domicile Fraction, etc.
- Computer: Computer Related General Questions.
How to Download Bombay High Court Clerk Syllabus PDF/ Exam Pattern 2019
- Go to official website bombayhighcourt.nic.in.
- Click “Recruitment” find the syllabus link for BHC Clerk posts, click on the link.
- Topic wise syllabus page will open click on the post.
- Syllabus will display on the screen, you may download it.
|BHC CLERK SYLLABUS PDF 2019||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|