BOPTER Recruitment 2020 | MTS, Jr. Accountant & Other posts | 04 Vacancies| Last Date: 23-04-2020 | Apply Online @ bopter.gov.in
BOPTER Recruitment 2020: BOARD OF PRACTICAL TRAINING (EASTERN REGION) administered by the government of India and Ministry of Education under the Ministry of Higher Education & Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) invites application for the posts of Junior Accountant, Stenographer (Grade-II), Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Multi -Tasking Staff (MTS). BOPTER released new job notification (Advertisement No.BOPT/01/2020/Rectt) for filling up 04 vacancies. Interested Candidates with required eligibility can apply for the post @ bopter.gov.in via online. Before applying for the post, applicants should read the instructions given in the official website. The last date to submit the online application is 24-04-2020.
Applicants can apply online from 23.03.2020. Candidates are required to send the online submitted application form through post to AAO, BOPTER, Kolkatta. Applicants who are searching jobs in West Bengal can use this chance. Candidates who failed to send the application form will be rejected. Applicants should attach all relevant documents along with the Online Submitted Application form. Applicants also required to upload documents along with the online submitted application form. Incomplete applications and applications received after due date will not be considered. Applications with false statement will not be considered by BOPTER. The list of short-listed candidates against each post will be displayed on the official website. BOPTER will issue the downloadable admit card to each of the short listed candidates only. Only short-listed candidates will be called for Interview. Maximum age limit is 25-30 years.
Details of BOPTER Recruitment 2020 Notification:
|Organization Name||BOARD OF PRACTICAL TRAINING (EASTERN REGION)|
|Organization Type||Government of India|
|Job Name||Junior Accountant, Stenographer (Grade-II), Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Multi -Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Job Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Starting Date of Submission of Application||23.03.2020|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||24.04.2020|
Interested applicants can apply for BOPTER Recruitment. By following dailyrecruitment site, you can get latest updates here. Education qualification, Age limit, Selection process, how to apply are given below.
Vacancy Details of BOPTER Jobs 2020:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||01|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||01|
Eligibility Criteria for Steno Recruitment 2020:
- Applicants should pass 12th pass/ Any degree/ ITI from a recognized university.
- Refer advertisement for more details.
- Maximum age limit is 25-30 years as on 23.04.2020
- The selection will be based on Interview/ Written test/ Skill Proficiency test.
- Application via online mode is accepted.
- Candidates required to send the application form to The Administrative-cum-Accounts Officer, Board of Practical Training (Eastern Region), Block-EA, Sector-I (Opposite Labony Estate), Kolkata-700064.
- Rs.500/- only for General Applicants.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PwD/ Female Applicants.
Mode of Payment:
- Payment via online is accepted.
- Candidates can pay through Debit/ Credit card/ Net banking/ Payment Gateway.
Apply Online for Board Of Practical Training (Eastern Region) 2020:
- Go to the official website @ bopt.ucanapply.com
- Find ‘Advertisement’ given in the home page.
- Check eligibility criteria and information given in the advertisement.
- Then Register to apply online.
- Fill the details carefully in the Online Submitted Application.
- Finally submit the application & proceed for online payment.
- Take a print of online submitted application for future use.
|NOTIFICATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|