BPCL Recruitment 2018 | Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd. | General Workman – B (Trainee) | Total Vacancies 44 | Last Date 11.06.2018 | Apply online @ BPCL Careers
BPCL Recruitment 2018: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd. (BPCL) recently released the notification for the post of General Workman – B (Trainee). As per the notification, BPCL allotted 44 vacancies for this post. Candidate can apply to this post through online mode on or before the last date 11.06.2018. Online link for this post will be activated from 28.05.2018, so candidates kindly watch the official website or our page to get more details about this recruitment.
BPCL invites applications from eligible candidates. Number of post may be increased or decreased at discretion of corporation. Candidates who have engineering level or other higher qualification need not to apply. Candidates apply to this recruitment only on online mode no other modes are acceptable. More details about recruitment is given in the official website you may refer the official notification. Here we can provide information like eligibility, vacancy details, how to apply and etc.
Bharat Petroleum Corporation
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited shortly BPCL is a public sector oil and gas company. Headquarter of BPCL has been located in Mumbai, Maharashtra until now. BPCL produces products such as petroleum, natural gas and petrochemical products. Presently, there are more than ten thousand employees are working in the company. Because of its performance, BPCL has been awarded NAVARATNA Status by Government of India.
Details of BPCL Recruitment 2018
|Organization Name||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd. (BPCL)|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||General Workman – B (Trainee)|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 11500-20000|
|Job Location||Kochi, Kerala|
Vacancy Details of BPCL General Workman – B Recruitment
|Name of the Post||Discipline||No of Vacancy|
|General Workman – B (Trainee)||Chemical||30|
Eligibility Criteria for Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd. Workman Vacancies
- First class diploma in relevant disciplines from recognized institute.
- Check the notification to get more details about educational qualification.
- Candidate age should have minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years.
- Check the notification to get the details about age limit and relaxation.
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Pre–Employment Medical Test
Mode of Application
How to apply BPCL Workman Post through online
- Go to official website bharatpetroleum.com.
- Click “Careers” select “Current Openings” page will be opened.
- Find the advertisement “Recruitment of General Workman-B (Trainee) positions in Kochi Refinery” to get the notification click “Click here to view the Detailed Advertisement”
- Notification will be opened read it and check eligibility.
- Back to the page to apply click “apply online” then enter your details correctly.
- Take the copy of application form for your reference.
|Starting date for submission of online application form||28.05.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application form||11.06.2018|