BPCL Recruitment 2019 | Chemist Trainee & General Workman Posts | Last Date 05.08.2019 | Apply Online Latest 18 Job Vacancies in BPCL @ www.bharatpetroleum.com
BPCL Recruitment 2019: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd has recently published a notification for the recruitment of following posts such as Chemist Trainee & General Workman-B (Trainee)-Petrochemical Posts. It is going to fill 18 vacancies in the above said posts. Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates for this BPCL recruitment 2019 without GATE. Applicants can apply via online mode from the date 22.07.2019 to 05.08.2019 (until 5.00 p.m). BPCL recruitment 2019 notification and apply online link is available in the official website of bharat petroleum.
Applicants must have possessed the following educational qualification such as M.Sc Chemistry/ Diploma in Chemical or Petrochemical Engineering/ Technology from the recognized university for BPCL Kochi recruitment 2019. The minimum and maximum age limit should be 18 and 30 years for this diploma jobs in BPCL. The selection will be based on shortlisting, written test, skill test and pre-employment medical test. The chosen candidates will be posted at Kochi Refinery (Kerala).
Details of BPCL Recruitment 2019
The complete details of latest BPCL notification 2019 are described in the table as follows,
|Organization Name||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd.|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
|Job Name||Chemist Trainee & General Workman-B (Trainee)-Petrochemical|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||18|
|Job Location||Kochi, Kerala|
|Starting Date for Online Registration||22.07.2019|
|Last Date to apply online||05.08.2019|
Applicants must read the official notification before apply to the latest job openings in BPCL 2019. To get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs and Kerala jobs, please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in
Post Wise Vacancy Details for BPCL Notification 2019
BPCL is going to hire candidates for various posts in this latest recruitment. The post wise vacancy with salary details are described in the table below,
|Chemist Trainee||Rs.13500/- to Rs.31000/-||06|
|General Workman-B (Trainee) –Petrochemical||Rs.11500/- to Rs.20000/-||12|
Eligibility Criteria for BPCL Chemist Trainee Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidate must have completed the following qualification such as M.Sc Chemistry/ Diploma in Chemical or Petrochemical Engineering/ Technology from the recognized university.
- Applicant should possess one year post qualification experience in relevant field.
- The age limit should be between 18 and 30 years for this recruitment.
- It filters the candidates on the basis of shortlisting, written test, skill test and pre-employment medical test.
Mode of Apply
- Candidates can submit their application via online mode only.
- There is no application fee for this recruitment.
How to apply for BPCL Jobs 2019
- Go to official website bharatpetroleum.com
- Find the “Careers” link and click on Current Openings in it.
- Search for the notification regarding this recruitment and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Enter the prescribed details in the application form correctly and apply for the above said posts.
- Take the print of the application for future use.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK & OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
No other mode of applications will be accepted by BPCL. Please refer the official website for syllabus, selected list of candidates, further updates, changes and upcoming vacancies in BPCL 2019.
|Disclaimer Notice: Please check official website for exact and detailed information. We kindly state that our website should not be responsible for any misinterpretations regarding details.|