BPPI Recruitment 2020 | Jr. Pharmacist, Dy. Manager & other Posts | Total Jan Aushadi Vacancies 14 | Last Date: 15.01.2020 | Apply @ janaushadhi.gov.in
BPPI Recruitment 2020: Bureau of Pharma PSUs of India (BPPI) has released notification (Recruitment No. – 01/2020) on 03.01.2020 for the recruitment of Junior Pharmacist, Marketing Officer/ Sr. Marketing Officer, Deputy Manager (Warehouse), Executive (Quality) and Junior Officer (Store Facilitation Cell). BPPI has allocated 14 vacancies for these posts mentioned above. The eligible candidates may be placed in Meghalaya, Orissa, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Kerala and Telangana. Applicants should send their application form by post. The last date for submission of application is 15.01.2020 (Till 03:00 PM).
According to this BPPI (Jan aushadi) notification, this recruitment is purely contractual basis. The contractual period also mentioned in jan aushadi official notification and they declared they may extend the contractual period based on the performance of candidates. The cut-off date for age, qualification and experience should be 31.12.2019. Applicants should follow the instructions and procedure of BPPI.
Details of BPPI Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||BUREAU OF PHARMA PUBLIC SECTOR UNDERTAKINGS OF INDIA (Jan aushadi)|
|Job Type||Contractual basis|
|Advertisement Number||Recruitment No.- 01/2020|
|Job Name||Junior Pharmacist, Marketing Officer/Sr. Marketing Officer, Deputy Manager (Warehouse), Executive (Quality) and Junior Officer (Store Facilitation Cell).|
|Job Location||Meghalaya, Orissa, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Kerala and Telangana.|
|Salary||Minimum Rs.18,000 to Maximum Rs.35,000|
|Notification Published date||03.01.2020|
|Last Date for Submission to Apply||15.01.2020 (Till 03:00 PM)|
Bureau of Pharma PSUs of India (BPPI) is the implementing organization of Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Pariyojana Kendra (PMBJP) which is a campaign launched by the Department of Pharmaceuticals, Government of India, to provide quality medicines at affordable prices. For this BPPI recruitment, candidates should follow the instructions and procedures of Jan Aushadi notification. Let us know about it from the following subtopics such as, Educational and essential qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale details, mode of application, steps to apply and some important links are available.
BPPI Vacancy Details of Recruitment 2020
|Name of Posts||Place of Posting||No. of Posts|
|Junior Pharmacist||Shillong and Bhubaneswar||04|
|Marketing Officer/Sr. Marketing Officer||Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Kerala||06|
|Deputy Manager (Warehouse)||Chennai||01|
|Junior Officer (Store Facilitation Cell)||Bengaluru and Chennai||02|
Eligibility criteria for Jan Aushadi (BPPI) Recruitment
- B.A./B.Sc./ B.Pharma/ M.pharma in relevant discipline.
- Check BPPI (Jan aushadi) Official notification for elaborate information.
- Junior Pharmacist- Applicants should have 01 year of experience in handling operations of retail pharmacy store.
- Marketing Officer/Senior Marketing Officer- Should possess 02 to 03 years post qualification experience in Marketing or sales in the relevant Sector.
- Deputy Manager (Warehouse) – Should have 05 years of experience in warehouse or Supply chain management in Government sector.
- Executive (Quality) – Should possess 2 years of experience in Quality Control under Government sector.
- Junior Officer (Store Facilitation Cell) – 01 year experience in Sales and Marketing/ Customer Care/ Backend Customer Support.
- Check “Jan aushadi” official website for elaborate details.
- Junior Pharmacist – Maximum 30 Years
- Marketing Officer/Senior Marketing Officer – Maximum 35 Years
- Deputy Manager (Warehouse) – Maximum 40 Years
- Executive (Quality) – Maximum 30 Years
- Junior Officer (Store Facilitation Cell) – Maximum 30 Years
- Check age limit and relaxation on BPPI notification.
- Initial Screening
- Personal interview
Pay Scale details of Jan Aushadi (BPPI)
- Junior Pharmacist – Rs.18,000/-
- Marketing Officer/Senior Marketing Officer – Rs.20,000/- to Rs.27,000/-
- Deputy Manager (Warehouse) – Rs.35,000/-
- Executive (Quality) – Rs.20,000/-
- Junior Officer (Store Facilitation Cell) – Rs.18,000/-
- Further allowances are excluded.
- Check BPPI Official notification for allowance details.
Mode of Application
- Offline mode
- You may download and take print out of application on notification page (www.gov.in)
- Applicants should send their application form to the following address
CEO, BPPI at E-1, 8th Floor, Videocon Tower, Jhandewalan Extn.,New Delhi – 110055
How to apply for Jan Aushadi job vacancies
- To apply, visit the official website www.janaushadi.gov.in.
- Find and Select “Career” segment, and click the “Current opening” option at home page.
- Then, applicants may view the official notification on BPPI notification page.
- Then you may, read the notification completely.
- Application format also available in BPPI official notification.
- Take a hard copy of Application form to apply.
- Fill up the mandatory particulars in the application form.
- Candidates should ensure the fulfilled application, before submission.
- Envelope address also available in official notification.
- Then, send the application form to prescribed address.
- Applicants should mention the name of post and its category.
- Applicants should submit their application, before the last date to avoid rejection.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION 1||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION 2||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Applicants should send their application to prescribed address in notification. For more recruitment information stay in DAILY RECRUITMENT site, apart from this you may get the latest updates of admit card, syllabus, answer key, result, private jobs, etc. Candidates are advised to check this website regularly for more updates.