BPRD Recruitment 2020 | Senior Scientific Assistant, Helper, MTS, Assistant & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 145 | Interview date 04.03.2020 to 06.03.2020 | BPRD Application Form @ bprd.nic.in
BPRD Recruitment 2020: Bureau of Police Research & Development (BPR&D) invites retired government servants for walk in interview. BPRD Notification [No.15/01/2020-Contr./Estt.] for 145 vacancies was released on 26.02.2020 for Sr. Scientific Officer, Assistant Director, Senior Scientific Assistant, Senior Investigator, Instructor, Training Officer, Interpreter, Cooks/ Helper, Band Platoon, Assistant, Steno, Inspector, Staff Car Driver, MTS & Other Posts. Applicants who are seeking jobs in Delhi, MP, Hyderabad & etc. those candidates may attend the interview from 04.03.2020 to 06.03.2020.
The posts are to be filled up on purely contract basis for a period upto 10th August, 2020. The selection of candidates in each category will be made through a walk-in-interview. Shortlisted aspirants will be post at BPR&D Hqrs., New Delhi, CAPT, Bhopal, CDTI, Ghaziabad, Central Detective Training Institutes, Chandigarh, Central Detective Training Institute Hyderabad, Central Detective Training Institutes, Kolkata & Central Detective Training Institutes, Jaipur. More details of BPRD vacancy, upcoming Bureau of Police Research & Development jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of BPRD Jobs 2020
|Organization Name||Bureau of Police Research & Development|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Sr. Scientific Officer, Assistant Director, Senior Scientific Assistant, Senior Investigator, Instructor, Training Officer, Interpreter, Cooks/ Helper, Band Platoon, Assistant, Steno, Inspector, Staff Car Driver, MTS & Other Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Walk in Interview date||04.03.2020 to 06.03.2020|
Here you will get information Assistant, Steno, MTS & Other posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
BPRD Vacancy 2020 Details
- As per the notification, overall 145 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Location wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the location||No of vacancy|
|BPR&D Hqrs., New Delhi||37|
|Central Detective Training Institutes, Chandigarh||02|
|Central Detective Training Institute Hyderabad||06|
|Central Detective Training Institutes, Kolkata||05|
|Central Detective Training Institutes, Jaipur||05|
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant, Steno, MTS & Other Posts
- Officers retired from the Central or State Government or Union Territories or Universities.
- Aspirants should hold Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 65 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- The selection of candidates in each category will be made through a walk-in-interview.
Walk in Interview details
- Qualified applicants may attend the interview at given venue and details are given below
|Name of the location||Date||Venue|
|BPR&D Hqrs., New Delhi||04.03.2020 & 05.03.2020||BPR&D HQrs., NH8, Near SSB Office, Mahipalpur, New Delhi|
|CAPT, Bhopal||04.03.2020||Kanhasaiya, POKokta, CAPT, Bhopal 462021|
|CDTI, Ghaziabad||05.03.2020||BPR&D HQrs., NH8, Near SSB Office, Mahipalpur, New Delhi|
|Central Detective Training Institutes, Chandigarh||05.03.2020||CDTI, 36 A,|
Sector-36, Chandigarh- 160036
|Central Detective Training Institute Hyderabad||05.03.2020||CDTI, Ramanthapur, Hyderabad-500013|
|Central Detective Training Institutes, Kolkata||06.03.2020||CDTI, Park Circus, 30, Gora Chand Road, Kolkata700014|
|Central Detective Training Institutes, Jaipur||06.03.2020||CDTI, Kendriya Sadan Parisar, Block A & B Sector-10, Vidyadhar Nagar, Jaipur-302023|
How to apply Bureau of Police Research and Development Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website bprd.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement “Contractual appointment of retired government servants in BPR&D (26.02.2020)”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Now you can attend the interview at prescribed venue.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|