BPSSC Recruitment 2020 | 133 Vacancies | Steno Assistant Sub Inspector Jobs | Last Date 30.03.2020 | Apply Online @ www.bpssc.bih.nic.in
BPSSC Recruitment 2020: Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission (BPSSC) invites online application from eligible candidates for filling up Steno Assistant Sub Inspector. Currently it has 133 vacancies under Bihar Police Force Vacancy. Apply online link has been activated now on 04.03.2020. Applicants who are willing to join Bihar Police Job can make your online registration process now. Interested candidates can apply through their official website @ www.bpssc.bih.nic.in. Last date for submission of BPSSC online application is 30.03.2020. BPSSC recruitment 2020 notification No. 01/2020 has released officially for an appointment of Ashu Assistant under inspector in Bihar Police.
You can download the BPSSC online application form and Steno ASI job notification from their official website @ www.bpssc.bih.nic.in. The candidates who wants to get Bihar govt jobs may make use of it. Candidates should complete prescribed & essential qualification from the recognized board or institute or university. Condensers have to pay the requisite pay of application fee if any applicable. All should cross their age limitation. Bihar Police department selection committee filters the applicants on the base of Written Examination, PST, PET & interview. More details regarding BPSSC recruitment 2020 vacancy, job notification, admit card, result, merit list, cut off mark, answer key, etc. will be uploaded officially.
Details of BPSSC Recruitment 2020 Notification:
|Board of Organization||Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission (BPSSC)|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Advertisement No||Advt. No. 01/2020|
|Designation||Steno Assistant Sub Inspector|
|Online Registration Application Status||Available Now (from 04.03.2020)|
|Last Date for Online Application Submission||30.03.2020|
Please refer the BPSSC official website & Daily Recruitment site for further updates about BPSSC recruitment 2020, Steno changes and upcoming BPSSC notification regarding syllabus, admit card, result, exam date & pattern, salary, etc.
Eligibility Criteria for BPSSC ASI Steno Jobs:
Refer BPSSC Official Notification for education, age limit, reservation & relaxation, selection method, application mode, application fee, postal address, job vacancy details, last date, etc.
- Should pass 12th std & Diploma in Computer Operation from a recognized board or university.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 years
- Charge of Rs. 700 (Rupees Seven Hundred Only) will be applicable for General, OBC, EWS
- SC/ ST/ PH candidates are needed to pay the fee of Rs. 400 (Rupees Four Hundred Only).
Fee Payment Mode:
- Online / Offline / E-Challan mode
- Online mode
Steps to Apply Online for BPSSC Vacancy 2020:
- Go to the official website “http://www.bpssc.bih.nic.in”.
- Find and choose the “01/2020: For selection of Steno Assistant Sub Inspector in Bihar Police against 133 vacant posts.” dated on 03.03.2020.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Get back and click on “Apply Online for the post of Steno Assistant Sub Inspector in Bihar Police. (Advt. No. 01/2020)” to get apply online link.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly & submit your filled-in application.
- Download the application form and make a print of it.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
BPSSC Recruitment 2020 | Enforcement Sub Inspector Posts | Total Vacancies 212 | Last Date 11.01.2020 (Extended) | Apply online @ www.bpssc.bih.nic.in
BPSSC Recruitment 2020: Bihar Police Sub-ordinate Services Commission currently has 212 vacancies in Transport Department. It invites online application from 10th passed candidates. Recently BPSSC has released the recruitment notification for above said 212 vacancies. As per the Bihar BPSSC notification [Advt No 02/2019], these vacancies are allotted for Enforcement Sub Inspector posts. Applicants who are seeking jobs in Bihar can make the online registration @ apply-bpssc.com/V2 from 02.12.2019. The last date for submission of online application is extended up to 11.01.2020 from 06.01.2020.
Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2019-2020 notification & apply online link is available @ www.bpssc.bih.nic.in. Applicants should pass 10th Std from recognized board. Age limit should be 18 to 45 years. Selection will be based on test/ interview. Selected candidates will be placed at anywhere in Bihar state. Applicants have to pay required fee via online mode. More details of Bihar Police recruitment vacancy, upcoming BPSSC Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2019-2020
|Organization Name||Bihar Police Sub-ordinate Services Commission|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Enforcement Sub Inspector|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||02.12.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||11.01.2020(Extended)|
You may visit www.bpssc.bih.nic.in Website to get more details about BPSSC recruitment. Here you will get information of SI posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Enforcement Sub Inspector Vacancy
- Applicants should pass 10th Std from recognized board.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 45 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.700 for all candidates and Rs.400 for SC/ ST candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online.
How to apply Bihar Police Sub-ordinate Services Commission Jobs 2019
- Go to official website bpssc.bih.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement “ 02/2019: For selection of Enforcement Sub Inspector in Transport Dept. against 212 vacant posts.”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.